Multi system controller

Hi every one,

Hope your trades are going well!

Could someone suggest me a reliable e.A. To monitor a bunch of different systems running simultaneously?

To be clear, I am looking for something that assures a non stop systems controlling and gaves me constant updates about

- total p/l

- single system p/l

- total dd

- single system dd

Ecc

Thank you all

Marco

1. Don't SHOUT at us, that is RUDE.

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it.
    2. Beg at
    3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Learn to code. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

I did not mean to be rude, I'm sorry,

Just I have a problem with my keyboard since a couple of days, I have to use the screen keyboard everytime to shift from capital letters to lowercase, so funny

thank you for your suggestion. I really appreciate it.

Marco

MARCO SANDRETTI:

I did not mean to be rude, I'm sorry,

Just I have a problem with my keyboard since a couple of days, I have to use the screen keyboard everytime to shift from capital letters to lowercase, so funny

thank you for your suggestion. I really appreciate it.

Marco

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest products in the forum.

If you can't find it in Codebase or in the Market, you can order it in Freelance.

MARCO SANDRETTI:

Hi every one,

Hope your trades are going well!

Could someone suggest me a reliable e.A. To monitor a bunch of different systems running simultaneously?

To be clear, I am looking for something that assures a non stop systems controlling and gaves me constant updates about

- total p/l

- single system p/l

- total dd

- single system dd

Ecc

Thank you all

Marco

Hello

As Helen said , cant suggest anything - not that im aware of anything existing like this .

If by different systems you mean "EA's" on the Same Account on the Same Terminal on the Same profile then :

It can be implemented with custom mobile controls and alerts on your telegram . 

Here is a guide for creating interactions between mt4/5 and telegram by @Andrey Voytenko

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2355

Any monitoring solution will be hindered by its inability to "re-execute" strategies ,i.e. to open an ea that it previously paused (because it had to close the chart) - unless you have the source code to all aforementioned systems in which case you can interconnect them .

How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
During the F8 conference held in San Francisco on 12th of April in 2016, Facebook announced the integration of API for bots into the Messenger. The same day a major update for the Telegram Bot Platform was released. Version 2.0 has pleasantly surprised with its functionality. It seems that bots that used to be popular in the ICQ era are now...
Reason: