I need help when the floor server is no longer on mql5

I need help when the floor server is no longer on mql5, previously I used the LiteFinance-Classic.com server to generate signals but now this server is no longer on the mql5 system, I don't know if anyone has had this case like this. I don't know what to do, help me
Thank you

Use the other server (if your broker changed the server or your server is unavailable to create a signal).
I found one thread which may help in case you already have the signal but the broker changed the name of the server:
Signal shown 'disconnected' status - possible due to Broker's server change?
Signal shown 'disconnected' status - possible due to Broker's server change?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone, I just find out that my signal is listed as 'Disconnected' ( <eleted>...

Sergey Golubev #:
Use the other server (if your broker changed the server or your server is unavailable to create a signal).
I found one thread which may help in case you already have the signal but the broker changed the name of the server:

The old server I still use normally on mt4 and mt5 and I also contacted the support floor no problem, anyone know how to fix it or know how to contact mql5 support...

Van Tung To #:

The old server I still use normally on mt4 and mt5 and I also contacted the support floor no problem, anyone know how to fix it or know how to contact mql5 support...

If you already have the signal with this server so you can continue using it.
If you want to create a signal with the server which is not available to create on MQL5 (because of no such a server) - so sorry (I can not make an other advice ... because I know that if "Not" so it means: "Not") ...
You can try to contact with the service desk but I am not sure about results ...

Sergey Golubev #:
If you already have the signal with this server so you can continue using it.
If you want to create a signal with the server which is not available to create on MQL5 (because of no such a server) - so sorry (I can not make an other advice ... because I know that if "Not" so it means: "Not") ...
You can try to contact with the service desk but I am not sure about results ...

Do you know how to directly contact the support person in mql5 i only contact via chat bot

Van Tung To #:

Do you know how to directly contact the support person in mql5 i only contact via chat bot

The support persons are supporting the financial issues only (and via chat bot only).
And any other issues should be discussed on the forum.
But you can try to contact via chat bot ... and I think - you should know how to contact with support persons because those support persons validated you for the seller's status here.
Reason: