FX Scalper PX4

This is very profitable EA. Is trades allowed to be shorter than 1min. Who will allow short trades?

Files:
px4_fx.ex4  6 kb
px4_tester.jpg  86 kb

Thanks for sharing your system but can you share mq4 file instead of compiled one ?

No Code

Save the file to experts and open Meta trader. Place EA then on chart.

I think you have misunderstood me... Can you share the CODE file in .MQ4 not .EX4 ? Also, your settings are only good on USDCAD do you know other settings for other pairs ?

HOLY CRAP...

I just tried this on the 1hr chart of backtesting for the GBP/USD pair..

see file, tried to uplaod the html file, but it was too big.

I wonder if this works as well in live market conditions. because this just turned a 10k account into over 7million in a 16 months.

Date range:

2005.01.04 04:03

to

2006.04.28 22:47

Files:
px4-fx.gif  6 kb

That is true ... it is an awesome EA ...

I wonder where the mq4 file is, I find it rather odd that there isn't one for it.

I just tried it on the EUR/JPY, no luck, HUGE loses on 30 min and 1hr TF.

Huge losses on AUD/USD 30 min & 1hr chart.

Huge losses on USD/CAD on 30 min & 1hr chart.

Blew up the account on EUR/USD 30 min 1hr chart.

USD/CHF doubled the account, it was up to 60k+ but then dropped 40K or so shortly after. 30 min chart was doing ok, doubled the account, then it blew it up at the end.

USD/JPY it doubled the account on 1hr... was up to 40K+ but at the end it ended up 24K+, and blew up the account on the 30 minute chart.

blah, blah as I have mentioned before - it works only on USDCAD 1H and up for best performance I think... but what is the code of this miracle... ?

well it seemed to work ok on the 1hr for the GBP/USD, not so good on the 30 min chart though. And the 1hr chart on the USD/CAD doesn't beat the performance the pound produced.

with starting capital $140 from 01.01.2005 it made 15 000 000 so far...

Files:
Reason: