My Seller Account Not Approve - page 19

The problem is I dont know what the system want from me? 
I have tried to send hundred of image.everything I think that may be possible.But All are rejected.

Glauco Aguiar:
Murilo Falleiros:

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

I have used the site's tool to translate your posts.

Are any moderator here?
May I ask? All of my docs have alphabets that is not english(I am Asian).Can it be used for approval?

If anyone succeed with first-image uploading. Plz share your experience and how to place photo position.

Thank very much

Kittamet Sirinyamas:
Are any moderator here?
May I ask? All of my docs have alphabets that is not english(I am Asian).Can it be used for approval?

If anyone succeed with first-image uploading. Plz share your experience and how to place photo position.

Thank very much

No one is moderating the seller's validation sorry.

I am totally impressed. In a very negative away! The worst absolutely, the most existing bad service ever seen. more that 1 month to verify two docs. QR image and ID Card and yet to be done.

4 million of pictures taken, 1 billion of uploads 3 million of repeated requests to upload a fresh taken doc image when I already uploaded it just in the message before they repeatly asked for it.

Thanks God Mql5 is not a medical center but if it was, then it would absolutely be the morgue department. People would die waiting for approval but before die they would get a lot of experience as photographer. Look the positive side

Robert Roe:

Ok I had the same problem here is what you need.

1. A mobile phone

2. computer

Step 1. login to mlq5.com on your mobile phone go to the seller tab and upload a picture of your drivers license, passport or what ever and this is going to open your camera app take the picture as instructed (legible and at least 50% of the picture size) click the check make and the file should upload.

Step 2. Login mlq5.com on your pc or mac too so now you logged in on your phone and your computer. Click open the qr code on your PC and then on your phone click upload photo with qr code and your mobile camera will open. now make sure you get the full qr code from your computer in the picture with you straight on no angles. (get help if you need it) Click the check make and you should be all set. 

This is the only way I could get it to work making sure I uploaded both pictures straight from my camera on my phone.

Thank you Robert Roe. You explained what  MQL is sending us around for from more than one month. They just know how to ask for new images. No one explains what the hell do they really need.

Thank you . Really Clear

Robert Roe:

Ok I had the same problem here is what you need.

1. A mobile phone

2. computer

Step 1. login to mlq5.com on your mobile phone go to the seller tab and upload a picture of your drivers license, passport or what ever and this is going to open your camera app take the picture as instructed (legible and at least 50% of the picture size) click the check make and the file should upload.

Step 2. Login mlq5.com on your pc or mac too so now you logged in on your phone and your computer. Click open the qr code on your PC and then on your phone click upload photo with qr code and your mobile camera will open. now make sure you get the full qr code from your computer in the picture with you straight on no angles. (get help if you need it) Click the check make and you should be all set. 

This is the only way I could get it to work making sure I uploaded both pictures straight from my camera on my phone.

I tried but it didn't success.

I submitted the documents:

- passport (double-page spread)

- Document photographs in color, clear, not edit.

I tried it more times but can't success. 

Sir please help me, I have sumitted all documents many times but again And again facing error,It makes me sick really.

أنا send my information 20 time photo and QR and is rejucted why this error

Ali Altaee:
أنا send my information 20 time photo and QR and is rejucted why this error

Read the requirements carefully.

Reason: