YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 12

LeoV >> :

That this has never happened is for sure. Therefore it should be noted that the championship is held in extreme conditions. And its results may not be very objective, because when the volatility comes back to normal, the same Expert Advisors may show absolutely different results. I do not know whether they are better or worse. But that is another question.

As for the fact that everyone is screwed, this is not true. A lot of people are making money during the crisis. Here is an example. When communicating with different American brokerage companies about opening an account I ask them questions like: "Do clients withdraw money from their accounts, do you pay out profits, did your liquidity drop and so on? They answer that not only my clients do not withdraw money from their accounts, but there are many new clients and the old ones report their money. That is, they are in a very good position. I wondered why? Probably because many of them leave declining stock market and look for more profitable places and come to Forex, which has huge volatility, which makes many TSs behave better, i.e. they have higher profit than in real market. I don't know if they are cheating or not, but I think they are.

So that's what you need to do now? We need to take this pip, find a DC that is suitable for it and earn as long as the high market volatility allows us to do it )))))

I agree!

----

p.s.

Leonid, I corrected it!

There is one copy left

how much is the opium of the people? (c) Bender

Just kidding :) just wondering, what is the order of magnitude of the advisor's price? +/-

strelec писал(а) >>
One copy left

Don't fuss under the client ))))

alexx_v >> :

how much is the opium of the people? (c) Bender.

Just kidding :) just curious, what's the order of magnitude of the EA price? +/-

I'm interested, too!

---

moreover, Pavel Vladimirovich, why should we limit the number of sales?

as i understand there is no shortage of volunteers and will not be for the next year, at least until the next championship!

what is the point of limiting oneself in sales profits ...? ?

---

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Moreover, Pavel Vladimirovich, why should we limit the number of sales?

As far as I understand there is and won't be any cancellation of volunteers within a year, at least till the next championship!

what is the point of limiting oneself in sales profits ...? ?

---

You know nothing about marketing)

Figar0 >> :

You don't understand anything about marketing)

:-))) I know what you mean! ...

---

Every next one talks you into selling and offers you a big sum and it goes up with every new customer.

it's a known trick.

---

Remember the famous move by crooner Iosif Kobzon when he announced he was quitting the stage and would never sing again

and then he did a farewell tour of Russian cities, full house and box office.

---

but yet he sang and sang... after that step...

---

just wanted to hear back from the author!

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Also interested!

By the way, if I were to buy one, I would buy one with open code, not closed code - it doesn't make sense. ))))

LeoV >> :

By the way, if I were to buy one, I would buy one with open code rather than closed code - it doesn't make sense. ))))

I will never put an EA on my account until I understand how it works :) .

TheXpert писал(а) >>

I will never put an EA on an account until I understand how it works :) .

100%

Reason: