Any benefits of VPS ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps?utm_source=www.mql5.com&utm_medium=display.220.366&utm_term=vps.for.signal.robot&utm_content=rent&utm_campaign=en.0005.vps.mt4

I have already got 4/5 icore5/7 computers with 8 to 16gb ram, and very reliable broadband in the U K .  Is there really any advantage ,for me , in using VPS.

Can the VPS be hacked into?Can my EAS be copied? Several years ago I subscribed to a signal service, showing 8,000 % profit.It was obvious to me ,it was hacked into the site of signal services.I remember  VPS providers , they just wanted profitable EAS for free.

How much would it cost to put 50 EAS on a VPS?

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

What happens to EA if I shut computer down!
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/221357#comment_6131963

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Kiran Kumar Balloru Madhava, 2017.11.30 04:45

It is advisable to run the EAs in VPS. Cost of VPS starts with around $10 a month.  If you are running the EA in your computer and if you shut down the computer, EA will stop working. No new trades will be placed. Exisiting positions will close if stop loss or profit limits are kept. Hope this info helps. forexveda

• www.mql5.com
If I turn my computer off will EA still trade, or will it stop? Does the EA get stored in some server? Or is it just on my computer...

MQL5 VPS

(64-bit Metatrader only to use Virtual Hosting)

MQL5.com VPS hosting

Slava, 2016.06.28 16:36

You can run multiple EAs on one virtual hosting server right now. Without additional pay.

Why do You want pay more money? There are no plans to multiply payments for virtual hosting

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2014.11.07 14:46

Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS

Renting a virtual server right from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals is the optimal way to ensure uninterrupted work of your trading robots and Signal subscriptions. Essentially, it is an analogue of a VPS though it is better and more suitable for addressing needs and challenges that a trader comes across. The server can be rented straight from your MetaTrader. It takes only a couple mouse clicks for Experts Advisors, indicators, scripts together with Signal subscriptions and settings to be transferred to the virtual server. The Virtual Hosting Cloud network was developed specially for MetaTrader and has all the advantages of a native solution.

Certainly, there are alternatives to virtual hosting but a closer look reveals that they do not compete. The first thing that comes to mind is using a home computer as a budget option. It could work, however a stable internet connection and uninterrupted power supply are not guaranteed. A VPS can be rented from a suitable provider found on the internet. That could be feasible but it implies a manual search for a server having minimum latency with the required Forex-broker's. Such a puzzle does not suit everyone.

Mt5 VPS

Slava, 2016.06.28 16:25

It must be 64-bit client terminal to use virtual hosting

2016.06.28 17:25:02.177 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1347 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Activations (Market with MQL5 VPS):

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting 

Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.

and more information which I collected - 

Meta 4 Robot help

Sergey Golubev, 2018.04.05 18:18

MQL5 VPS is for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 - Forex VPS for MetaTrader 4/5 
So, you can check only the following: your EA (robot) is using dll, or not (because dll is not supporte

Is 'Allow DLL import' and 'Allow modification of signal setting ' in MQL4 Indicators dangerous?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.09 06:05

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

Do brokers see the installed EA?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/217995#comment_594378

EA-trader:

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps?utm_source=www.mql5.com&utm_medium=display.220.366&utm_term=vps.for.signal.robot&utm_content=rent&utm_campaign=en.0005.vps.mt4

I have already got 4/5 icore5/7 computers with 8 to 16gb ram, and very reliable broadband in the U K .  Is there really any advantage ,for me , in using VPS.

Can the VPS be hacked into?Can my EAS be copied? Several years ago I subscribed to a signal service, showing 8,000 % profit.It was obvious to me ,it was hacked into the site of signal services.I remember  VPS providers , they just wanted profitable EAS for free.

How much would it cost to put 50 EAS on a VPS?

You will gain on speed also, usually MQL5 VPS has a ping connection of 1-3ms, which is usually much better than that achieved at your PC.

I can't help you with the hack thing, because I wouldn't know.

You can move your VPS subscription from one account to another
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172120#comment_4166892

------------

How to migrate the signal subscription from one VPS to a new VPS?‌
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/166673#comment_3997810  
edited: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/166673#comment_4839283 

------------

How to subscribe to VPS - 

missing signal trades

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50

Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:

1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

That's all news.

Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another
Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another
  • www.mql5.com
I have been testing using two demo accounts and two virtual servers at a cost of $10usd a month...

and the last one - 

Check the latency values of various Servers available for your Broker 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/218090#comment_5951788 

Program to check latency between VPS and broker's server

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.10.24 12:06

Just left-click on the Connection Status icon in the bottom right of MetaTrader and you will see a pop-up context menu showing you the latency values of various Servers available for your Broker. Then you can select the fastest one to your liking. You can also re-scan as values may fluctuate.

MetaTrader 4

MetaTrader 5

• www.mql5.com
Hi, I want to check latency between my VPS and broker's server. Is there a free program? Can you recommend one...

I think only you that have an access on your VPS. It's more safe on VPS than your home pc.
Reason: