EA DLL

Hi 

kindly assist

i wanted to rent out a virtual host to run my EA on it, now my challenge is that the EA doesnt work without DLL been selected how do i get passed this as one of their rules is that they dont allow dll selected as it will terminate my orders????

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden. thats thier statement , unless im not understading well what they sayin? thnx

Thabiso Makgopela:

i wanted to rent out a virtual host to run my EA on it, now my challenge is that the EA doesnt work without DLL been selected how do i get passed this as one of their rules is that they dont allow dll selected as it will terminate my orders????

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden. thats thier statement , unless im not understading well what they sayin?

You can't use DLL with MQL5 VPS. You will have to use a 3rd Party VPS (or your own PC) or use an EA that does not use DLL. There is no other way around this limitation of MQL5 VPS.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Is 'Allow DLL import' and 'Allow modification of signal setting ' in MQL4 Indicators dangerous?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.09 06:05

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

Reason: