Experts: The MasterMind 3 (Championship Edition) - page 2

optime:

Hello

Could you give the setting of the EA and how it works, that is, how to know when the signals to buy and sell are generated. Please, what are the best time frames and currencies where it works best.

Many thanks, as I await your reply.

Optime

Hey Everyone I'm back...been very busy lately!! And still upset about the Championship! Get over it right? Okay, Okay I'm back. ;)

This EA utilizes 4 Williams Percent Ranges(26,27,28,29) instead of MA's.

I set it up that way to so that the code could verify 4 times a PEAK or a LOW before placing a order at a PEAK or a LOW.

Again it places 3 orders at a time, once a order has been closed, the code then places a opposite order in. It manages your lot sizes based on your Ratio, and balance.

It has its errors yes, and I'll soon be placing out the MasterMind 4 CE that I've been working on for the end of this year.

I'm trying to create a GUI for it at the moment, that will allow to have more options and less difficulty while setting the EA's does configurations.

I'm also working on 3 other codes called the EA Rollercoaster(utilizes a Smoothed MACD) able to find highs and lows on the minute view. Great for Longs and Shorts.

The Cliffhanger EA, which if you go to my site at Www.Creative-Silence.com you'll probably see it in use in my pictures, and that EA utilizes 2 Linear Weighted MAs for my "Thread and Needle" Strategy which is great for use when you are on Vacation, and it work mainly on H1,H4, and D1 view.

And the Spectromatic Indicator I'm still having difficultly with.

~Silence

there is a line of code that doesn't make sense one of these two lines is incorrect....

if (TrailingStop>0) {
if ((pBid-OrderOpenPrice())>TrailingStop*pp) {
if (OrderStopLoss()<pBid-(TrailingStop+TrailingStep-1)*pp) {
ModifyStopLoss(pBid-TrailingStop*pp);
return;
}
}
}

}
if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) {
pAsk = MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_ASK);

if (BreakEven>0) {
if ((OrderOpenPrice()-pAsk)>BreakEven*pp) {
if ((OrderOpenPrice()-OrderStopLoss())<0) {
ModifyStopLoss(OrderOpenPrice()-0*pp);
}
}
}

if (TrailingStop>0) {
if (OrderOpenPrice()-pAsk>TrailingStop*pp) {
if (OrderStopLoss()>pAsk+(TrailingStop+TrailingStep-1)*pp || OrderStopLoss()==0) {
ModifyStopLoss(pAsk+TrailingStop*pp);
return;

bnotz:

I modified this EA just a tiny bit and it gave huge results. All I did was set a Take Profit=3. From the time I made the small change I have had 100% winning trade with a little over $3500 in profit in 24 hours. I found that a small take profit allows the execution of more trades, since it seems this EA only opens up 3 trades max. So in return my orders open and close in less time and the risk of any loss is substantially reduced. The one thing I would like to see added and maybe the developer could give me the code and where to add it. But I would like to end trading on friday around 1800. I have found that I don't want the chance of open trades coming at the end of a week. Because one never knows what will happen at the opening of the next week.

Hello...

I'm just newbie that looking and testing for a reliable expert advisory ....

In Alpari USD10K demo account, I tried to set Take Profit=3 and in 24 hours, it has 50 consecutive win average USD3 profit, yet 1 loss cost USD360, so still minus USD180.

Then set TakeProfit =10 and in the next 24 hours it has 15 consecutive win average USD10 profit and 3 losses average USD1000, so total loss is around USD3000.

If there is any setting that could minimize the drawdown, please let me know.

Thanks in advanced.

tembagapura:
bnotz:

I modified this EA just a tiny bit and it gave huge results. All I did was set a Take Profit=3. From the time I made the small change I have had 100% winning trade with a little over $3500 in profit in 24 hours. I found that a small take profit allows the execution of more trades, since it seems this EA only opens up 3 trades max. So in return my orders open and close in less time and the risk of any loss is substantially reduced. The one thing I would like to see added and maybe the developer could give me the code and where to add it. But I would like to end trading on friday around 1800. I have found that I don't want the chance of open trades coming at the end of a week. Because one never knows what will happen at the opening of the next week.

Hello...

In Alpari USD10K demo account, I tried to set Take Profit=3 and in 24 hours, it has 50 consecutive win average USD3 profit, yet 1 loss cost USD360, so still minus USD180.

Then set TakeProfit =10 and in the next 24 hours it has 15 consecutive win average USD10 profit and 3 losses average USD1000, so total loss is around USD3000.

Thanks in advanced.

I noticed that this ea works well during the times when news is not available for the eur/usd. It works well at night but fails when the european and ny markets open. Anybody else having the same results? Can someone provide a code to change the time at which the EA trades to the asian session?

shipmone:
tembagapura:
bnotz:

Hello...

Thanks in advanced.

I noticed that this ea works well during the times when news is not available for the eur/usd. It works well at night but fails when the european and ny markets open. Anybody else having the same results? Can someone provide a code to change the time at which the EA trades to the asian session?

Hello.

I am seeking a Forex provider with 3 pips Take Profit.

Someone can recommed some provider?

Thanks.

AJCG

The code needs to be altered to adjust lot sizes. If the owner of the code does not mind, I'd be willing to take a shot at adding adjustable lot size and mini parameters along with trading hours to start/stop for certain sessions, etc. Any reccomendations from anyone else?

帅呆了,牛人

bnotz:

I am new so please excuse me if my question seems stupid.

Everytime I try to set TakeProfit to a value less than 10, I keep getting error 130; invalid stops. I am using a demo account and I am not sure if this has something to do with the account settings. Appreciate any hints. Thanks.

tamer:
bnotz:

I am new so please excuse me if my question seems stupid.

Everytime I try to set TakeProfit to a value less than 10, I keep getting error 130; invalid stops. I am using a demo account and I am not sure if this has something to do with the account settings. Appreciate any hints. Thanks.

I think I found the answer. The broker doesn't allow such small spreads anymore.

Hi..

i have download this Ea and run test it. but i have occur a problem it never made a automatic trade buy/sell. i got this problem with other EA download. can anyone help me out.

Reason: