Phoenix - Development+Suggestions - MQ4 in Post#1 - page 45

Problem ordersend(130) in real account,please ! help me

Dear everybody !

I am used phoenix EA v56 03, i use default setting and it work fine on demo account.

But when i used it on real account with same default settings it now work, it always notice me an error is ordersend(130), i played on easy-forex borker.

I don't know why, i had try all case but it same result, work on demo account and error ordersend(130) on real account.Somebody who have expirence with EA, MQL4 and forex please ! i need to help.

Thanks so much !

Files:

Error ordersend 130

Working fine on demo account.

Always to send error ordersend(130) on real account.

I am used default settings and i am try all case but it not work. Please ! help.

Hi guys what is the DVbuysell for?

daemonw:
Hi guys what is the DVbuysell for?

Hi Daemonw,

Its part of the ma divergence filter in the EA.

Wow thanks for the reply. i thought this thread is dead. I do a lot of stats to optimize trading stratgies and i think that phoenix Ea is really great. Are there any more live threads on Phoenix? i will really like to work on this EA

daemonw:
Wow thanks for the reply. i thought this thread is dead. I do a lot of stats to optimize trading stratgies and i think that phoenix Ea is really great. Are there any more live threads on Phoenix? i will really like to work on this EA

From what I could find think this may have been the last thread and biggest thread dedicated solely to Phoenix Ea but using the forum Google search bar you will find a lot more.

well I just found this tread.Interesting!

Can we have upgraded versions compatible with new mt4?

nbtrading:
Can we have upgraded versions compatible with new mt4?

It is being worked on. As soon as it is finished, new version will be posted

Here is the updated version 5_7_3 : phoenix_ea_v5_7_3_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: