MQL5.community: authorization failed - page 12

I am still having this problem: "MQL5.community authorization failed" . I logged in with "theone964". The password is the same password I use for this forum. My operating system is Linux.

I am having the same issue that MQL5 has an error retrieving balance (MQL5 Balance NOT TRADE ACCOUNT BAL) and that authorization has failed. I have tried resetting passwords on multiple occasions and it does allow me back into the community and terminal. But when the terminal is closed and reopened the same problem continues to relapse. 

Help i cannot login mql5 on my MT4 mobile (android), anyone having same issue?

Hello out there some one help me, can't login to my MQL5 account no more login numbers and password from the saver

Johannes Mokoena:
Hello out there some one help me, can't login to my MQL5 account no more login numbers and password from the saver

If it is about Community tab of Metatrader so it was already replied to about it:

Make sure that your password is less than 10 characters and that you are using native forum password which is not related to google/facebook (if your password is 10 or more characters or if you came here from facebook/google - change this password; read this thread for information about how to change).

My experience (about how I fill Community tab):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

read this post for more information-
Where can I see my purchases: post #692
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
  • www.mql5.com
When trying to Utilize Cloud Protector i am getting "Incorrect Login/Password" in the Journal .Login + Pass are correct...

I tried buying signal on mt5 after registering on my mobile phone it is not bring subscribe button

Mustapha Babatunde:
I tried buying signal on mt5 after registering on my mobile phone it is not bring subscribe button

You can't complete a signal subscription setup from your mobile phone, use a computer.

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

hi my friend i cand connect my account mt4 to mql5

i attach creen from error

Thank you for your help

Files:
Capture.JPG  162 kb

mmd96 #:

hi my friend i cand connect my account mt4 to mql5

i attach creen from error

Thank you for your help

Just follow the recommendation shown. Put correct account login, password and server name

Sergey Golubev #:

If it is about Community tab of Metatrader so it was already replied to about it:

Make sure that your password is less than 10 characters and that you are using native forum password which is not related to google/facebook (if your password is 10 or more characters or if you came here from facebook/google - change this password; read this thread for information about how to change).

My experience (about how I fill Community tab):

read this post for more information-
Where can I see my purchases: post #692

Change my password to one that contains less than 10 characters was the solution for me. Thank You

It is very unsafe though it can be brute forced in 10sec

Reason: