how to contact customer service? thank You - page 12

Greetings, I am following operations of the master OSCAR12 GOLGD, but in MT4 his operations are duplicated, increasing the possibilities of reducing my capital in losses, how can this be corrected? I copy it to the broker Octafx, account 17008424

alidaj #:

Greetings, I am following operations of the master OSCAR12 GOLGD, but in MT4 his operations are duplicated, increasing the possibilities of reducing my capital in losses, how can this be corrected? I copy it to the broker Octafx, account 17008424

Did you subscribe to this signal?
If the orders are dublicated so it may be for the following reason:

• you ticked "Copy Stopp Loss and Take Profit level", and you gor stop loss and take profit, but your signal provider - not yet, and the trade was opened once again. If it is the case so, correct your settings (untick this options in your subscription setting);
  • you are trading manually on the account with subscription, and if yes - stop using subscription account for any other trades than copy trades; You are using MQL5 VPS (or any other VPS), and you enabled realtime signal subscription option in your local computer after synchronization with MQL5 VPS, and your trades are copied twice because of that (from VPS and from your home Metatrader).
  • So, untick "enabled realtime signal subscription' option in your subscription settings of Metatrader in case you are using MQL5 VPS.

It may be some more reason but you should look at the Metatrader journal (or at MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using MQL5 VPS) to understand the reason of this issue. Because I replied to you in theoretical point of vews but you should select the reason and fix it (because you only know all technical details, all settings and you can see the journal).

I’ve been scammed with my broker willforex limited I’d start trading June 2021 I downloaded the MT5 apps then search this broker from MT5 I started trading I’ve been disconnected After 3 months after applying withdrawal direct to my bank card without explanation I need  to pay 5% without deductions from my account now April 2022  I’d pay  the amount and asking me pay the amount in 3 days for activation after I'm trying to get the customer service and their gone

Juanito Santiago #:
I’ve been scammed with my broker willforex limited I’d start trading June 2021 I downloaded the MT5 apps then search this broker from MT5 I started trading I’ve been disconnected After 3 months after applying withdrawal direct to my bank card without explanation I need  to pay 5% without deductions from my account now April 2022  I’d pay  the amount and asking me pay the amount in 3 days for activation after I'm trying to get the customer service and their gone

This is all a scam, stay away.

Choose your next broker among the well known and regulated ones and don't fall for 'agents' that approach you with various inducements.

Contact your country's financial fraud department in case they can do anything about it.

Hi guys, I have mt5 for android on my phone and a demo account. When I click on buy or free in the marketplace for indicators nothing happens! What am I doing wrong?

Also is the a script that will allow me to select stop loss and take profit on the chart itself? Seeing price on the chart would be great as well.

monster poodle #:
Hi guys, I have mt5 for android on my phone and a demo account. When I click on buy or free in the marketplace for indicators nothing happens! What am I doing wrong?

Also is the a script that will allow me to select stop loss and take profit on the chart itself? Seeing price on the chart would be great as well.

You can't buy/install products or  select your SL/TP levels on the chart in the mobile android MT5 app.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can't buy/install products or  select your SL/TP levels on the chart in the mobile android MT5 app.

Thanks

Eleni Anna Branou #:

hello.
can u fix validator for MT4 on market?

strategy tester report not found

Timur Islamgaliev #:

hello.
can u fix validator for MT4 on market?

It is bug in your code in most of the cases.
read post for details.
Automatic Validation error for my expert
Automatic Validation error for my expert
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, Service Desk. I received an error when doing an automatic test from mql5.com...

I can’t change server on my mt4 web terminal 
Reason: