Doing interesting things for free - page 22

Maybe that would be interesting.

When you select an order in the "Account History" tab of the terminal, its open price, stop loss and take profit would be shown as horizontal lines from the opening to the closing time on the price chart (or as icons with a dotted line in the Strategy Tester), if the chart of the instrument for which the order is open is also open. I think this would be useful when analysing strategies and working on errors, if you click on the order, you will see where and when it opened and closed.

avtomat:

Your position is clear: - Throw it all out! All of it!

What do you suggest instead?

Or should I send what you're proposing to the pile as well?

Just to save you the trouble... :)))

What you're not familiar with will remain.

There's enough for millions now and there will be enough for us and after us.

mInvIn:

Might pass for "interesting".

Sure it would. But I suspect I'd be stupidly unable to do it.

mInvIn:

Maybe that would be interesting.

When you select an order in the "Account History" tab of the terminal, its open price, stop loss and take profit would be shown as horizontal lines from the opening to the closing time on the price chart (or as icons with a dotted line in the Strategy Tester), if the chart of the instrument for which the order is open is also open. I think this would be useful when analysing strategies and working on errors, i.e., you just clicked an order and looked at its opening and closing time.

The terminal does not show information from SysListView32 control on the two tabs Trading and History. And there is no "Copy" menu as in the "Journal" tab.

Therefore, you should use the standard option - drag and drop the order to the chart. It will immediately appear as a tester style - entry/exit arrows and a line

I have an idea for the construction of the indicator, I have already drawn it for another platform, now I think how to transfer it to MT, but with the statistical functions in Mql I still do not understand..... is there at all?

The formulas for it look like this

input length = 20;
input cumlength = 13;;
closeLog = log(close[1] / close[2]);
SDev = stdev(closeLog, length) * Sqrt(close[length] / close[length - 1]);
x = SDev * close[1];
spike = (close[0] - close[1]) / x;

y = if spike > 0 then spike else 0;

up = sum(y, cumlength);
z = if spike <= 0 then spike else 0;
dn = sum(AbsValue(z), cumlength);// This sums the modulus from z

The curve spikeLimit = if spike > 3 then 3 else if spike < -3 then -3 else spike;

The curve spikeOsc = (up - dn)/3;

would be quite good if you also calculate and display on the curve SpikeOsc its same channel Bollinger....and add the setting for it....period and the value of the deviation.

Thank you in advance if someone finds it interesting and implements it in mql

Chapeau! As the French say... hats off to everyone here... As Khotabych would say... the honourable assembly will not suggest a solution to such a problem... - ...but how to cut off the naughty silly and insolent hands... Whether as a script ... or as an indicator ... but such a DISCLAIMER does not allow (without a password, for example) even to send a request to open a position. limited by lot size for example 0.5 and the total number of 2 pieces ... And how to make so that the hedging (counter) positions are not counted. For example ... - You are a risk manager and you need to put a limit on transactions (as Gerchik does) of their charges ... It would also be nice to insert the time at which a person may take a position ...

I apologize if I have shown complete ignorance... I understand that there are people with both head and will... Well, if a man has such a bad thing as incontinence... Help a doctor, please... really...

growex:

I have an idea for an indicator, I have already drawn it for another platform, now I am thinking how to transfer it to MT

The equations for it look like this

input length = 20;
input cumlength = 13;
closeLog = log(close[1] / close[2]);
SDev = stdev(closeLog, length) * Sqrt(close[length] / close[length - 1]);
x = SDev * close[1];
spike = (close[0] - close[1]) / x;

y = if spike > 0 then spike else 0;

up = sum(y, cumlength);
z = if spike <= 0 then spike else 0;
dn = sum(AbsValue(z), cumlength);// This sums the modulus from z

The curve spikeLimit = if spike > 3 then 3 else if spike < -3 then -3 else spike;

The curve spikeOsc = (up - dn)/3;

it would be quite good if also to calculate and display on the curve SpikeOsc its same channel Bollinger....and add the setting for it....period and the value of the deviation.

Thank you in advance if someone finds it interesting and implements it in mql

I'll think about it. Maybe I will. But not until next week at the earliest. There's one thing that's still unclear, though.

bertst:

Chapeau! As the French say... hats off to everyone here... As Khotabych would say... the honourable assembly will not suggest a solution to such a problem... - ...but to cut off the naughty silly and insolent hands... Whether as a script ... or as an indicator ... but such a DISCLAIMER does not allow (without a password, for example) even to send a request to open a position . limited by lot size for example 0.5 and the total number of 2 pieces ... And how to make so that the hedging (counter) positions are not counted. For example ... - You are a risk manager and you need to put a limit on transactions (as Gerchik does) of their charges ... It would also be nice to insert the time at which a person may take a position ...

I apologize if I have shown complete ignorance... I understand that there are people with both head and will... Well, if a man has such a bad thing as incontinence... Help a doctor, please... really...

It's to a doctor, or better still a surgeon (cut the handles).

What exactly is unclear?

I see the branch is doing quite well without me. Why don't we change the name and the principle a bit?

Notdoing, butdoing. Well, and the thrown things will be sorted out by those who want to implement.

Reason: