911-Urgetn GurionFX Broker

Hello,

Is GurionFX a legitimate broker for the MT5 platform? I have been trading ETH on the MT5 platform installed on my Android phone. I have a 6 figure balance in my account and I am being asked to pay a fee of $8700 upfront to get it out. I am also being asked to switch to Deriv broker to get my profits? There is an upfront fee of $1500 in bitcoin to get this done. Why are there upfront fees to withdraw my money and why do I have to pay to switch brokers? Is this a bitcoin scam? If so, how can the clone the MT5 app so well. I see everything working as expected in this app.

I need a response immediately so i do not loose more money if indeed this is a scam.

Thanks

Steve

Steve Stacel:

Hello,

Is GurionFX a legitimate broker for the MT5 platform? I have been trading ETH on the MT5 platform installed on my Android phone. I have a 6 figure balance in my account and I am being asked to pay a fee of $8700 upfront to get it out. I am also being asked to switch to Deriv broker to get my profits? There is an upfront fee of $1500 in bitcoin to get this done. Why are there upfront fees to withdraw my money and why do I have to pay to switch brokers? Is this a bitcoin scam? If so, how can the clone the MT5 app so well. I see everything working as expected in this app.

I need a response immediately so i do not loose more money if indeed this is a scam.

Thanks

Steve

The same story over and over again, no legitimate broker is asking for more money in order to give you your money.

Consider this lost money as an expensive lesson and run as far as you can.

Choose your next broker among the well known and regulated brokers and don't fall for so called 'agents' that contact you on behalf of some broker.

No well known broker will ever contact you, you contact them.

The only think you can do is to report this to your country's financial fraud department or regulating authority.

Reason: