• Join us

Hedge saved you, who will save Hedge ? - page 24

To add comments, please log in or register
afbuitrago
afbuitrago  

Hi, I am following this thread and I see that you have exhausted several ideas, I would like to try a few just to see if the behavior of EA changes in relation to risk.  I understand that something that kills our  account in a hedging system is a market in range.  And in a martingale system is a trending market.  Now the market is "30% in trend and 70% in range".  May be is necessary use martingala and hedge system together, just is necessary to detect the range market.  My language is not English sorry if I make mistakes or do not make myself understood.

portalindo
portalindo  

Hi

I have the same idea, which can save the hedge position. I made an ea which was basically taken from Bipolar Goblin by BlutoFX.

I add the rules for hedging with conditions after X trade positions will open hedging positions.

The hedging position will take the N level from the last trading position for the lotsize value and for stop losses will be taken takeprofit value from the last trading position.

When X + 1 trading positions occur, the second position of the hedging will be opened, with the same rules, lotsize of N + 1 and stop loss from takeprofit value X + 1, for the first hedging position the stop loss will be modified to the value of takeprofit X + 1

The modification after I test the strategy tester and forward test, works on one pair. When I add another pair, the hedging position opens as the rules but the first  hedging position stop loss when opening the second hedge not being modify.

I have a question about this problem with a little snippet from the code that I modified at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/332467

If there was someone here who could help me pin point my mistakes

Please Help, N Step Hedging works only with 1 pair
Please Help, N Step Hedging works only with 1 pair
  • www.mql5.com
1 Pair Forward Test Screen Shot It works with 1 pair on strategy tester or forward test, but when i add another pair, the hedging works with r...
To add comments, please log in or register