Hedge saved you, who will save Hedge ? - page 25

To add comments, please log in or register
Rafael Grecco
Rafael Grecco  
Icham Aidibe:

Cent : 50$ - profit : 0.40$ ----> Normal : 5000$ - profit : 40$

@Chris Mukengeshayi, hey man, how many times do you need with a 5000$ account to make 10 times what this EA has done in 2 days ? 

Hi Icham!

I think it's been two years since I Iast posted on this topic! How are you?

I see you are still working on this problem. I've also spent the last couple years working on new strategies, not exclusively on hedging, but I made several advancements and discoveries to the point I got confident enough to use it on real accounts. It's been good so far!

Did you manage to find a solution to your problem?

Best regards.

Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
Rafael Grecco:

Hi Icham!

I think it's been two years since I Iast posted on this topic! How are you?

I see you are still working on this problem. I've also spent the last couple years working on new strategies, not exclusively on hedging, but I made several advancements and discoveries to the point I got confident enough to use it on real accounts. It's been good so far!

Did you manage to find a solution to your problem?

Best regards.

Hey Rafael,

Nice to read u again ! It just has been a trending topic on the forum recently, so I invited those interested to check on this thread what has been done when we were working on 2 yrs ago.

Then, I used to work on a class to partial-close positions dynamically based on some criterias for another system and I thought that it could be great once implemented to the hedging one ... but results weren't relevant enough ... they weren't bad but it wasn't better than another lambda strategy ... so I did let it aside 

Very boring, finally :)

To add comments, please log in or register