Getting Started

Greetings,

I'm seeking to have my own created EA and am wondering how to go about obtaining it. I've tried to contact the MetaTrader site at http://mtprogramming.com/ to conduct the business of creating my EA but there have been no replies to my emails for two weeks now (long beyond the 48 hour period claimed response time). This leaves me with the task of creating my EA myself. I am totally new to this so I have no idea of what it takes to get it done. I imagine that it should be simple as I only need to have an EA buy and sell when there is full confirmation from its specified indicators. I have the MT4 platform on my accounts but don't know how or if I can utilize it for EA creation. Once my EA is created, I imagine I'll be able to figure out how to backtest and optimize it on my own. So, unless someone at MetaTrader should finally decide to respond to my email requests, I just need to know how to get started.

That's the path to walk. Read it and if there's questions just come back, i'm sure the people of this forum gladly helps a learning soul...

oh, and learn how to use the search function before asking questions that have been answered 100 times before =).

Good Luck!

Reason: