Please Help A Beginner :( - page 3

This is what every trader go through in their trading life...but don't worry ...Experience and risk of this market will teach you everything..

just be careful when you are choosing your broker..as your half of the success is decided there only...

techmac:
No coaching will help if one does not learn on his/her own.

That is very true.

you must try x-direct broker they are the best broker according to me because I had gain lot from them...,they are genuine and reliable

I am trading with x-direct since long time and had good experience they are genuine and reliable...they offer highest leverage of 1:400...they also provide free demo account and there minimum deposit is 1000 USD

Hi, nice to see you.

I’m a trader from China. I have 6-year forex trading experiences. I'm the top trade leader ranked NO.1 on currensee.

I think we have to learn from mistakes. I creat my own EA and at the beginning it did not work but after countless demo practices, my systems tend to be more and more stable. Just one thing, don't be afraid of failures because it's the only way to make progress. Hope you be a successful trader.

When you are new to the forex market its always suggested that first you read the basic information regarding the forex market and try to understand the forex trading related concepts so that you can apply them while trading and make some good trades for yourself to make pips.

Kashif:
Hi All,

Trust you ll be fine. I am new to this forum and so as to Forex. I am running a 10,000 demo account and already lost 300 (0.10 Leverage) in about 5 days. I did make some profit but at the end its the bad trades who won no matter what I do and how cautious I become. Its like they are spying on me lol that when I buy a pair it goes down and down and down and when I sell a pair it goes up and up!

I am an IBS patient so I want to do Forex Trading for a living in the comfort of my home. Can you guys please suggest me some basic steps I need to do? I mean I dont know when to buy/sell. Most of the time their is up trend but suddenly there is down trend and so on. Please suggest me what steps should determine to buy or sell a pair? Also do things like Expert Advisors, Forex signals work? I used some of the free signals but I lost due to that.

If there is some paid service which can help me to guide me to right direction I ll be happy to pay for that but I dont know what to do and where to start.

Please help a brother out.

Thanks!

I am sorry to hear about your current predicament. First of all, I have some questions. What methods are you using/following? And it's okay to lose money on a demo account. It's not real anyway, t's there to make you learn how to trade. I would suggest keeping a journal of the decisions you make for your trading sessions. keep note of the reasons why you took that position, ect.

Kashif:
Hi All,

Trust you ll be fine. I am new to this forum and so as to Forex. I am running a 10,000 demo account and already lost 300 (0.10 Leverage) in about 5 days. I did make some profit but at the end its the bad trades who won no matter what I do and how cautious I become. Its like they are spying on me lol that when I buy a pair it goes down and down and down and when I sell a pair it goes up and up!

I am an IBS patient so I want to do Forex Trading for a living in the comfort of my home. Can you guys please suggest me some basic steps I need to do? I mean I dont know when to buy/sell. Most of the time their is up trend but suddenly there is down trend and so on. Please suggest me what steps should determine to buy or sell a pair? Also do things like Expert Advisors, Forex signals work? I used some of the free signals but I lost due to that.

If there is some paid service which can help me to guide me to right direction I ll be happy to pay for that but I dont know what to do and where to start.

Please help a brother out.

Thanks!

Take a couple of months at least (even year or so is not too much) to learn and kill as much demo accounts it is necessary to learn (among others this forum is full of tools and systems that can help you in trading) and then when you get confident that you have an idea what are you doing, only then start to trade really. There is no fast way

tampa:
Take a couple of months at least (even year or so is not too much) to learn and kill as much demo accounts it is necessary to learn (among others this forum is full of tools and systems that can help you in trading) and then when you get confident that you have an idea what are you doing, only then start to trade really. There is no fast way

that's the way i see it also. take your time to learn and don't get out of patience.

greeting

jbo

I would suggest you if you are new in Forex dont invest without knowledge. You should contact very reliable, trusted and relocated broker in forex. I do my investment with help of AVAfx they are reliable and trusted from very long time. Best of luck for your trading.

Reason: