mt editor sl tp problems

ive figured out how to add indicators to mt editor but I cant figure out how to set sl etc also I cant set the TP and its well up there is there something I need to down load to do all of this any help please ? :/

Editor is irrelevant. SL/TP has nothing to do with indicators. Indicators can't trade.

Add your stops when you open a trade, or program your EA to, or use a GUI EA like mine (for MT4): Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 6

mmm ok I have just tried to down load that but it comes onto my page as script only how do I paste it somewhere please whroeder1 ?

It is a "script." It's the EA source (MT4.) Put it in the EA folder, compile it, add it to a chart.
          Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 17.02.2014

I'm thinking I'm better off sitting doing by hand for 12 hours £3 a go lmao 

dam hard trying to make bots!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THATS WIERD !!!!!! ok so I used/tried a couple of back tests (I think they are called) first few lost some by half of £3000 one by maybe£140 I just tried an expert back test macd I believe and that was about £30 better than my best loss (fyi I'm new haven't got a meeping clue what I'm doing) LMFAO !!!! but I just put one together test messing around with stuff and such :/ and I ended up +£52 on my £3000. I lost more shorts by about %10 but my longs went up. go figure :/ so how do I go about increasing my shorts gain and maybe longs please anyone ?

I know its lame £52 lol. I ran it from jan 1 2018 until today..................PLEASE DO FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS.....just make them in laymens terms :D

I had it all set on 5 minutes

also for some reason in charts after expert advisor shows 5 days mine only shows 1 :/ how do I fix please

mmm maybe I should not be so pleased :/ loss losss draw draw etc etc etc only made the gain on very last deal ....going for disappointed I think :(

I just tried to put it on for trading on demo for the night but its not working if anyone could tell me how to make it trade also please ...... sorry piggles is new :(

plodder:

I just tried to put it on for trading on demo for the night but its not working if anyone could tell me how to make it trade also please ...... sorry piggles is new :(

There are the indicators and there are the EAs.
EAs are for automated trading.

There are good profitable EAs, and there are bad EAs ...
EAs were made by the coder/developers using the trading strategy.
The trading strategy can be made using the indicators.

Reason: