Finding indicator to identify market demand / supply.

m5

h1

Yesterday GbpAud fly up over 100 pips hit my sl causing me a huge loss. I want to find the best solution to prevent this, any suggestion? VSA indicator or SR indicator or other indicator? Which 1 better for this situation? Can u send me the link of the indicator that u suggest? I don't have time to draw the lines and and analyse the chart all the time, so I need some indicator give me alert notification. Please help. Thanks.

And which level should open sell position again? Any good indicator can give sell signal in good level?

If MT4 sothere is the following indicator: 

Shved Supply and Demand - indicator for MetaTrader 4 

----------------

As to my opinion so you can use Pivot indicator or Fibo levels - look at search as there are many of them in CodeBase.

Example (the forum posts/threads) - 

============

Everything about Pivot

1. Pivot indicators thread
  2. Pivot range thread (with indicators and trading system development)
  3. The Only Pivot: thread with pivot indicators and trading systems and separated thread with EA according to this system.
  4. Historical Pivot Indicator thread 
  5. Pivot Like DOTS Indicator thread
  6. CCI Woodie like - the thread with Woodie Pivots indicator
  7. Bar Pivot System and EA - the thread
  8. Auto Fibonacci indicator - the thread with Pivot Points Multitimeframe indicator
  9. Pivot Scalper using Pivot Points - Daily (Shifted) - the thread

more - 

1. Waddah Attar Pivot for MetaTrader 4
  2. Waddah Attar Weekly Pivot Fibo Indicator for MetaTrader 4
  3. Waddah Attar Pivot Fibo Dayly Indicator for MetaTrader 4
  4. MMA-Pivot-Fibo system thread
  5. Pivot System (Heiken Ashi) - the thread 
============

Fibo & Gann variations

1. W D Gann Indicators and others - the thread
  2. Fibo & Gann indicators - the thread
  3. How to use the fibo_pivot indicator thread
  4. COMMITMENT OF TRADERS (COT) Indicator - the thread 
  5.  Auto Fibonacci by Codersguru is here 

============

zac1987: Yesterday GbpAud fly up over 100 pips hit my sl causing me a huge loss. I want to find the best solution to prevent this, any suggestion?
The best is to control your risk before you enter the trade.
  1. In code: Risk depends on your initial stop loss, lot size, and the value of the pair.
    • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
    • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
    • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot and verify that MODE_TICKVALUE is returning a value in your deposit currency, as promised by the documentation, or whether it is returning a value in the instrument's base currency (EUR, in this case).
                MODE_TICKVALUE is not reliable on non-fx instruments with many brokers.
    • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
    • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
    Most pairs are worth about $10 per PIP. A $5 risk with a (very small) 5 PIP SL is $5/$10/5=0.1 Lots maximum.
  2. Use a EA GUI such as the one for MT4: Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 5
Reason: