Binary Option Brokers for MT4

Hello

I'm wondering how many Binary Options brokers use MT4 as the platform to trade from directly?

As far as I know there are: Noa FX, GMDFX, Go Markets, AL Trade and Core Liquidity Markets.

Does anyone know of any others or can recommend good ones?

Thank you very much.

Go to Forex Brokers Comparison & Reviews www.100forexbrokers.com and use the search link. You will find 46

Binary Options

1. What is binary option trading? thread 
  2. Forex Options, a different way to trade - the thread
  3. EURUSD Hourly Binary Option Trading System thread
  4. Binary Options Signals/Help thread
  5. EA for Binary Options : How to pass the expiration time in the ordersend() ? thread
  6. Binary options good for a newbie? discussion thread
  7. MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options thread
  8. What is binary option trading? thread
  9. How to Copy a Binary Options Signal? thread 

Binary Options CodeBase

1. Binary Option open trade - script for MetaTrader 4
  2. Binary Options Strategy Library
  3. Binary Option open trade

whroeder1:

Go to Forex Brokers Comparison & Reviews www.100forexbrokers.com and use the search link. You will find 46

Thank you. Unfortunately most of these do not trade binaries directly from MT4 platform but have their own system from which to trade.

But it's been interesting reading through them and thanks for your help.

benwellstood:

Thank you. Unfortunately most of these do not trade binaries directly from MT4 platform but have their own system from which to trade.

But it's been interesting reading through them and thanks for your help.

What you have to know in first place is Binary Option is not trading at all, it's just gambling. You certainly don't need MT4 to gamble.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What is binary option trading?

Mladen Rakic, 2013.09.12 15:38

An interesting article on binary options trading (a bit older, but nevertheless) : Don't Gamble On Binary Options - Forbes. Recomended to read before doing anything with binary options. Might help to prevent some things

Alain Verleyen:

What you have to know in first place is Binary Option is not trading at all, it's just gambling. You certainly don't need MT4 to gamble.

Thanks Alain - I honestly think all trading is gambling. Forex traders, myself included, often think what we do is somehow in an elevated position but binaries function almost exactly the same way as Forex: will an asset go in one direction or another. A few key differences of course but I see the same analysis, albeit over different timeframes being applied to both Forex and binaries, and I know many people who are successful with binaries. I don't have an issue with definitions - if it is gambling, I have no problem with that: it's all about the system you use and the money management.

The reason I prefer MT4 is that it's a system I know that is able to take an EA - this is the way I prefer to do things as my life is busy.

Thnaks for your advice though - always good to be reminded of the risks.

Cheers.

Bendict Wellstood:

Hello

I'm wondering how many Binary Options brokers use MT4 as the platform to trade from directly?...

Hi, Bendict. I am trading with ***** and so far I'm happy. You can check their reviews online and test their Demo.

JohnM89:

Hi, Bendict. I am trading with ************ and so far I'm happy. You can check their reviews online and test their Demo.

Broker advertisement is not allowed in this forum, this violate the rule, you can be banned.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Broker advertisement is not allowed in this forum, this violate the rule, you can be banned.

Fixed up. Thank you. :)

JohnM89:

Hi, Bendict. I am trading with ***** and so far I'm happy. You can check their reviews online and test their Demo.

Please read the rules whenever you enter a community. Banned your account for a week so you have free time :)

Regards!

Registration on MQL5.com means that you fully agree with the  Terms and Conditions .

General rules imposed by the moderators  

• Be educated when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  • Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  • Discussions about personal relationships between members of the community are not tolerated.
  • Rude language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are prohibited.
  • Repeated violation of the Rules, disregarding the moderator's observations and lack of open respect for the Administration's website will result in termination of the account.
  • The Website Administration can implement any change in the Rules that it deems necessary.

Recommendations and Advertising  

• Please do not ask for recommendations such as "Please, recommend a profitable EA" or "What is the best sign?".
  • Advertising is not allowed in the forum and any "recommendation" would invariably be advertising.
  • However, you can go to the Market or Signals section and read the reviews there.
  • In general, people who can not code do not get free help in this forum, although it could happen if they are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will probably receive a response from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that's not a problem. You can look at the CodeBase section where you will find free and free code, or in the  Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option of hiring a programmer in the Freelance section.
  • Please, if you have any criticism related to the different platforms, languages, etc., and you really want to contribute, do so by contacting MetaQuotes directly. (  https://www.mql5.com/en/contact )

Excerpted and translated from the following link (English):  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166

Rules of the different sections 

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.
Reason: