Binary Tick Trade (5-10 ticks)

Good day everyone,

I am new to this business of Forex and Binary and in a short time I have incurred some losses and currently looking for the best approach to this market. I am particularly interested in Binary Tick Trade. Does anyone here know if there is any indicator or strategy applicable to trading binary Forex and volatilities using the 5-10 ticks approach? Appreciate any feedback and advice on this.

Binary Options

1. What is binary option trading? thread 
  2. Forex Options, a different way to trade - the thread
  3. EURUSD Hourly Binary Option Trading System thread
  4. Binary Options Signals/Help thread
  5. EA for Binary Options : How to pass the expiration time in the ordersend() ? thread
  6. Binary options good for a newbie? discussion thread
  7. MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options thread
  8. What is binary option trading? thread
  9. How to Copy a Binary Options Signal? thread 

Binary Options CodeBase

1. Binary Option open trade - script for MetaTrader 4
  2. Binary Options Strategy Library
  3. Binary Option open trade

============

I know one very good strategy for binary tick trades that will prevent losses.

Just don't do it.

Marco vd Heijden:

Just don't do it.

That's a very big truth.

Patrick Akpojotor:

Good day everyone,

I am new to this business of Forex and Binary and in a short time I have incurred some losses and currently looking for the best approach to this market. I am particularly interested in Binary Tick Trade. Does anyone here know if there is any indicator or strategy applicable to trading binary Forex and volatilities using the 5-10 ticks approach? Appreciate any feedback and advice on this.

i think you must have realistic and achievable approach and avoid tick trading ..

Patrick Akpojotor:

Good day everyone,

Good luck.  there's no easy way out... Read more book. best place for pdf boo resource are in ..(WWW.PDFDRIVE.NET)  and good luck again..

<Deleted>

Patrick Akpojotor:

Good day everyone,

good evening mr patrick, i've not been checking forum on this platform till now.anyway there are alot strategies to use depending on type of trade

if you don't mind lg in2 your binary acc choose any volatility index of your choice,go to shop on your page.on the page click on trading view,choose the chart that correspond with the volatilty index you've chosen..i'll give you more info soon

Marco vd Heijden:

Just don't do it.

Hi,
Will like to have it please.

Marco vd Heijden:

Just don't do it.

deeveen:
Hi,
Will like to have it please.

He has already given it.

Just don't do it.

Reason: