Kevinator Wins! Marathon trading - page 5

And as I expected on EU I lost 35 pips. It is unwise to trade on daily TF against the weekly and monthly trends. The pullbacks are mostly too short to trade them. But if you watch and follow the weekly and monthly trend direction it is a winner strategy.

Cheers Hermes

Smeden:
Sound like a good idea. I am gonna make 3 different EAs that trade like this. One that just use daily and do the trading on closed bars. 2 look at the monthly to confirm and the 3 that look on monthly and weekly. I will set the stop to be yesterdays high/low. But I will follow the stops manualy to see if it looks to tight.

Hi my FX friend,

We actually don't need EA we need sound alarm indicator which alarms us with box pop up with currency pair and sound when TA1 and TA2 both change color e.g. from red to green (I like use blue for buy more). But it should check also trend direction on weekly and monthly chart! That would be huge help. Could you do it?

"Kevinators" would appreciate it.

Thanks Hermes

oilfxpro could you be so kind and translate it to simple English? I can not decode it.

Hermes

So many retards in Forex...

Makes you realize why banks made this shit retail..feed them more

where can I find the indicators to test??

In the first post by Kevinator on the bottom are the indicators.

Oilfx must lose some oil trades? You can see that disappointment in his eyes.

Hermes

Guys we don't read indicators on Sundays because there is no volume, no volatility! The best volatility is when both markets London and NY go parallel at 8:00 am - 12 noon EST.

Don't waste time with repainting checking but test on demo every day and you will be surprised with the power of the strategy. I didn't lost one trade. Put 100 pips Armageddon SL and at +100 pips go BE or trail 95 pips ( when you lose still +5 pips).

Thanks to Kevinator

Hermes

Hermes

Thanks for your updates,i was one who was complaining about the repainting indicators,in earlier posts,however have been following your updates and will demo again this system,

So if i were trading off the 4hr charts i would confirm on the weekly and daily the ta1 and ta2 are the same color and then trade from the 4hr in that direction using a 100 pip sl and 100pip tp then moving to BE after 95pips then trail.

What prs are you trading Hermes,and what have your results been like?

So you only close the trades either at sl or tp is this correct

Regards

marcramon:
HermesThanks for your updates,i was one who was complaining about the repainting indicators,in earlier posts,however have been following your updates and will demo again this system,So if i were trading off the 4hr charts i would confirm on the weekly and daily the ta1 and ta2 are the same color and then trade from the 4hr in that direction using a 100 pip sl and 100pip tp then moving to BE after 95pips then trail.What prs are you trading Hermes,and what have your results been like?So you only close the trades either at sl or tp is this correctRegards

I put SL only for the peace of mind and when 100 pips reached put on Break Even (BE) and then Trail 90 pips. For maximum TP is better to wait for color change of one of the TAs on D TF. It doesn't matter which one. I trade D TFs and look the trends on Weekly and Monthly charts. If agreement, the trade is on. For me the color change must be on both TA1 and TA2, one is not enough for me. Enter always on candle close! That would be conservative method. Aggressive one would be: All the same just check only Weekly chart for trend, not Monthly.

I would like if Kevinator would explain the Profit Info indicator because I don't understand the 4 numbers around the price. It irritates me when I something don't understand. He must have a long lasting flu when not answering the questions, otherwise it would be not polite from him. Anyway, I admire his creative brain.

Trading 4H TF and look D and W charts would make more trades but also more fakes. On H4 TF I would trade only my conservative strategy (both TAs color change and H4 trend must agree with D and W TFs). I use only the Entry 2 which is more flexible than Entry, it is a good one!

Happy trading

Hermes

What prs are you trading,are you in any trades at the moment?

Regards

I will trade from the daily charts also

Reason: