"Scary Indicator" OR Market is absolutely predictable - page 7

Hi User666, welcome back ! Pay no attention to Kevinator or to other envious and rude guys ! Continue with your amazing studies about Forex market . And , please , continue to post in this thread !

"Science always is going forward. "

User666 , where are you ? Please post your excellent work !

Thank you !

Already the suffix 666 says that the user is working metaphysically with FX Satan. Ha, ha, ha...

Hermes

user666:
Yellow line show us main trend prediction. We will see how prediction is correct. We expect EURUSD Downtrend.

Nice so far

Please share your indicator and template sir...!!!

my email:

mediator.investor@gmail.com

user666:
Attached images contain M5,M15 predictions for EURUSD & USDCHF, zip archive contain EURUSD (Daily) prediction for two weeks upfront. And that's ALL ladies and gentlemen... for this time. After two weeks we will verify forecast Good Luck

The Xprofuter works if you can trade price action. I used it many years ago now and tripled an account is 2-3 days. it was only a demo account and after that I never used it again.

i have seen user666 in forexfactory.

nevermind he never share his indicator.

i hate those ppl who come in public forum and post only pictures showing miracle indicators!

its totaly waste of energy and time.

In this time we test new prediction indicator. Let;s see

Files:
Picture_78.png  81 kb

Some additional forecasts with time of each you can see and compare with reality during next days.

Files:
Picture_81.png  84 kb
Picture_80.png  80 kb
Picture_79.png  80 kb

3 hours later after time of prediction there was published.

Files:
Picture_84.png  92 kb
Reason: