Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 59

dear simba,can you post the indicators flow like water,change like wind. Or just tell me where to get it?

yan7181

yan7181:
dear simba,can you post the indicators flow like water,change like wind. Or just tell me where to get it?

Hi yan,

Flow like water is satl4h in a separate mode...access the code and instead of "chart_mode" you put it on "separate_mode",instead of draw line,just put draw histogram,etc,etc..then just play with the settings to put it in a visually attractive mode,sorry i deleted it..i prefer satl on the screen..

The other one i still haven`t decided to post though I will probably do...once we start the tests on it..;) it is a simbasatl special filter..still hands off,but will come..;)

Regards

Simba

Pupsik

pupsik:
Hello!

This setup give me only 8k per 2,5 years.

Don't be discourage, your's test is valid and for my data I will do optimization and ,I think, will do 44k profit eventually.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| SimbaSystem.mq4 |

//| Simba, programmed by Malcik |

//| https://www.mql5.com/en/forum |

#property copyright "Simba, programmed by Malcik"

#property link "https://www.forex-tsd.com"

#define MAGICSS 20070129

extern int MA_Type=1; // 1 for SATL, 2 for HULL MA, 3 for JMA

extern int JMA_HMA_Period=13; // When using JMA or HMA, set period here

extern double JMA_Phase=0; // When using JMA, set phase here

extern bool UseSATLFilter=true; // When true, the EA will only go long/short when the price is above/below SATL (or any other MA)

extern bool AllowReentries=false; // When true, more than 1 position can be open (reentries at each 10 pips of better price or after retracement of W%R)

extern int TPPips=355;

extern int ChandDist_Min=35; // Boundaries of distances of price from Chandelier

extern int ChandDist_Max=100;

datetime LastMinute;

int LongTrades=0;

int ShortTrades=0;

double LastBuyPrice=0;

double LastSellPrice=0;

//| expert initialization function |

int init()

{

//----

//----

return(0);

}

//| expert deinitialization function |

int deinit()

{

//----

//----

return(0);

}

//| expert start function |

int start()

{

double SATL; //=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"SATL",0,1);

double SATL_Prev; //=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"SATL",0,2);

double Chandelier_Up=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"ChandelierStops_v1",0,1);

double Chandelier_Dn=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"ChandelierStops_v1",1,1);

double WPR=iWPR(NULL,0,90,1);

int res;

//----

if(MA_Type==1)

{

SATL=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"SATL",0,1);

SATL_Prev=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"SATL",0,2);

}

if(MA_Type==2)

{

SATL=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"HMA",JMA_HMA_Period,0,1);

SATL_Prev=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"HMA",JMA_HMA_Period,0,2);

}

if(MA_Type==3)

{

SATL=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"JMA",JMA_HMA_Period,JMA_Phase,0,1);

SATL_Prev=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"JMA",JMA_HMA_Period,JMA_Phase,0,2);

}

LongTrades=0;

ShortTrades=0;

if(OrdersTotal()>0)

{

for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)

{

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MAGICSS)

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)

{

if(SATL<SATL_Prev || (Chandelier_Up==EMPTY_VALUE && Chandelier_Dn!=EMPTY_VALUE))OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3,White);

}

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)

{

if(SATL>SATL_Prev || (Chandelier_Up!=EMPTY_VALUE && Chandelier_Dn==EMPTY_VALUE))OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,3,White);

}

}

}

for(i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)

{

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)

{

if(OrderStopLoss()<Chandelier_Up-Point)OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Chandelier_Up-Point,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Green);

}

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)

{

if(OrderStopLoss()>Chandelier_Dn+Point+Point*4)OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Chandelier_Dn+Point+Point*4,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Green);

}

}

}

for(i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)

{

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)LongTrades++;

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)ShortTrades++;

}

}

}

if(LastMinute!=Time[0])

{

if(AllowReentries)

{

if(WPR>=-5)LongTrades=0;

if(WPR<=-95)ShortTrades=0;

}

if(LongTrades==0 || (Close[0]<=LastBuyPrice-10*Point && AllowReentries))

{

if(SATL>SATL_Prev && (Close[0]>=SATL || !UseSATLFilter) && Chandelier_Up!=EMPTY_VALUE && Chandelier_Dn==EMPTY_VALUE && Close[0]>=Chandelier_Up+ChandDist_Min*Point && Close[0]<=Chandelier_Up+ChandDist_Max*Point && WPR<=-95)

{

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Chandelier_Up-Point,Bid+(TPPips*Point),"SimbaSystemM1",MAGICSS,0,Green);

LongTrades++;

LastBuyPrice=Bid;

}

}

if(ShortTrades==0 || (Close[0]>=LastSellPrice+10*Point && AllowReentries))

{

if(SATL<SATL_Prev && (Close[0]<=SATL || !UseSATLFilter) && Chandelier_Up==EMPTY_VALUE && Chandelier_Dn!=EMPTY_VALUE && Close[0]=Chandelier_Dn-ChandDist_Max*Point && WPR>=-5)

{

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1,Bid,3,Chandelier_Dn+Point+Point*4,Ask-(TPPips*Point),"SimbaSystemM1",MAGICSS,0,Red);

ShortTrades++;

LastSellPrice=Bid;

}

}

LastMinute=Time[0];

}

//----

return(0);

}

Respect.

Hi Pupsik

Thanks for helping..I won`t be discouraged

that is a quick reply. I have come across the chart posted by other ppl. I remembered i have seen it before,but the author said it is his trading system. And he didnt want to give out the indicators. Anyway,i just finished your system, and i think it is a great system, though need time to practise. You are the man Simba.

hi guys.

do we got 2 signal on the USDJPY? or the price is to far from the chand?

Files:
jpy_3.gif  24 kb

yan7181

yan7181:
that is a quick reply. I have come across the chart posted by other ppl. I remembered i have seen it before,but the author said it is his trading system. And he didnt want to give out the indicators. Anyway,i just finished your system, and i think it is a great system, though need time to practise. You are the man Simba.

Hi yan,

Well,you can rest assured that the asshole that said this is his system,and doesn`t want to post the indicators is lying..

First,as you can visually see,flow like water or whatever,is the same as the satl4h you have in the chart,second,if you check for who was the first to public-post "flow like water" as a short name for an indicator,you will easily realize that I was the one..The asshole didn`t even had the intelligence to change it

Third ,Satl was created by a group of russian programmers to whom ALL OF US are indebted..and fourth,if you cheeck the mtf thread you will see that somebody(which probably has no responsability in the facts you are mentioning) asked for a mtf version of "fx sniper ergodic.." that I did(thanks to keris mtf "mold"..and of course ,thanks too to fx sniper`s indicator ,so I had no merit whatsoever besides helping another member),and posted for him,and for everybody else, to use..so,probably ,the guy you are referring to, has used 2 publicly posted indicators in this Forum and is misleading other people to think he created them..

Well,I don`t have a problem with this and once I explain why ,you will easily understand..First:He needs the credit to compensate something he is lacking..like trading profits, a nice girlfriend or self-respect..probably the three of them and several more..so,in this sense it fulfills my aim to help people by posting in this Forum..;)..let this pitiful asshole feel better..remember my posts about mirrors ?..Second,once I post an indicator,a system,a test result,I believe that it is for public consumption,so,if he wants to use it,let him do it..Third,probably you are not going to be the only one to notice,so he will get the credit he deserves..

Thanks and Regards

Simba

400396:
hi guys. do we got 2 signal on the USDJPY? or the price is to far from the chand?

Hi 400396 ,

The chand distance to price has been tested for the moment only on cable,so,for other pairs,for the moment it is as if this issue doesn`t exist,the signal is valid..I entered slightly late,at 34,and already exited..so,the signal was valid for a few pips at least ..I am waiting for reentries,as long as chand 1h is long and satl4h is long or flat,though i am using another system variation ..in addition,nursing a position for too long in jpy pairs is something that i hate,due to nasty experiences with them,so,i have probably exited too early..Anyway,signal was valid..

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi yan,

Well,you can rest assured that the asshole that said this is his system,and doesn`t want to post the indicators is lying..

First,as you can visually see,flow like water or whatever,is the same as the satl4h you have in the chart,second,if you check for who was the first to public-post "flow like water" as a short name for an indicator,you will easily realize that I was the one..The asshole didn`t even had the intelligence to change it

Third ,Satl was created by a group of russian programmers to whom ALL OF US are indebted..and fourth,if you cheeck the mtf thread you will see that somebody(which probably has no responsability in the facts you are mentioning) asked for a mtf version of "fx sniper ergodic.." that I did(thanks to keris mtf "mold"..and of course ,thanks too to fx sniper`s indicator ,so I had no merit whatsoever besides helping another member),and posted for him,and for everybody else, to use..so,probably ,the guy you are referring to, has used 2 publicly posted indicators in this Forum and is misleading other people to think he created them..

Well,I don`t have a problem with this and once I explain why ,you will easily understand..First:He needs the credit to compensate something he is lacking..like trading profits, a nice girlfriend or self-respect..probably the three of them and several more..so,in this sense it fulfills my aim to help people by posting in this Forum..;)..let this pitiful asshole feel better..remember my posts about mirrors ?..Second,once I post an indicator,a system,a test result,I believe that it is for public consumption,so,if he wants to use it,let him do it..Third,probably you are not going to be the only one to notice,so he will get the credit he deserves..

Thanks and Regards

Simba

Simba..i was the one who asked for the MTF fx sniper but i didn't use it after that nor tell the ppl that i've invented your system i look at your threads from time to time and i see they're interesting but i'm more consirned in the longer time frames like 4h..so i just wanted to reply here since you're accusing the one who asked for the MTF fx sniper that he's the one who stole your system which is not me..and you could ask the guy where did he get it from..finaly i hate people who attack people who like to help like i've deffended you alot of times i also hate people who steal people ideas..so please make sure before accusing people and also it seems like yan7181 is from the far east and speak there language which i don't speak and even if he saw it in an english forum let him show the link and you could investigate thanks again for your good well

The Contorsionist

Hi All,

Take a look at the pics,specifically the third one..killing fields..chop,chop,bye,bye trader,now converted into a money machine area..chop,chop,hello trader..and it works on trends too ..which one you prefer?As a trend filter..remember my friends..trend filter necessary qualities are smoothness and fast response..

AQUA:Fine,though tests,pending finalization,seem to point out the fact that Magenta is better..

MAGENTA:Nice choice,though there are better options..pending further testing

BLUE/RED : Aka as ??? or,from now on..THE CONTORSIONIST

Enjoy,enjoy...

Simba

Files:
enjoy.gif  22 kb
enjoy2.gif  22 kb
enjoy3.gif  23 kb

cementman

cementman:
Simba..i was the one who asked for the MTF fx sniper but i didn't use it after that nor tell the ppl that i've invented your system i look at your threads from time to time and i see they're interesting but i'm more consirned in the longer time frames like 4h..so i just wanted to reply here since you're accusing the one who asked for the MTF fx sniper that he's the one who stole your system which is not me..and you could ask the guy where did he get it from..finaly i hate people who attack people who like to help like i've deffended you alot of times i also hate people who steal people ideas..so please make sure before accusing people and also it seems like yan7181 is from the far east and speak there language which i don't speak and even if he saw it in an english forum let him show the link and you could investigate thanks again for your good well

Hi cementman,

First calm down,and take a deep breath,believe me I am not misleading you..I have never had the intention to attack you..please read again(calmly breathing this time ),and you will see this sentence-I quote from my previous post-...I reproduce it even with the misspelling for "check"..;)

"if you cheeck the mtf thread you will see that somebody(which probably has no responsability in the facts you are mentioning) asked for a mtf version of "fx sniper .."

Cementman,believe me,as I write this in public:

1-I have no doubt whatsoever that you are not responsible for this,if I mentioned the "mtf fx sniper.." is because there must be not too many views of it(i will check and edit,so you will see the views..EDITED..163 VIEWS),AND ONE OF THEM IS THE ONE AND ONLY..asshole,so,if the administrator is interested,he can probably track it and stop him coming back to this Forum(or at least make it more difficult for him )..if Admin is not interested,no problem,as i wrote before..other people will realize the value of copycat asshole credentials..

2-If I had thought that you were the responsible party,which i didn`t and i don`t,I would have named you,if you read my posts you can realize i can be very direct when i feel so..and I would have told you,directly,without any kind of subterfuge what I thought..obviously this has not been the case..so,rest assured that i don`t have anything against you..just the opposite,if I may say..

3-A-You have ,in my humble opinion,and probably it is understandable,you felt attacked and possiblyit was my partial fault,you overreacted..you didn`t realize some of my words,explicitly leaving you out

B-Now,put yourself in my position,I just find that some asshole copies my ideas,the work of several people in this Forum,puts my "label"(flow like water,etc..) on a public website,and when enquired by yan,just says the indicator is his..and he is stupid enough to leave 2 tracks,first the "flow.." and second the "mtf fxsniper"(so, a database crossing will reduce the search..if any) ..understandably,I am fed up,understandably,probably I am not at my best "diplomatic skills"..though I explicitly tried to leave you out of this..

C-A+B is just what happened

Hope you understand and accept it as it is,I have never wanted to explicitly mention you..and i have nothing whatsoever against you..the reasons why have been already explained...

From my side the matter is settled..and I would like to know your opinion

Simba

Reason: