"Scary Indicator" OR Market is absolutely predictable - page 10

I think this USER fellow is using AFFI indicators.

i need to download this

user666 are u here sir ??? can u attach this indi?

he is dead now.. the end of thread.

matricks:
he is dead now.. the end of thread.

I'm hard working person, as slave of my dreams and possibilities.

That is why I seldom read forums etc.

During this time there was created 35++ trading strategies with using this "scary indicator", one of the best of them is strategy 029.

Here is attached forward test of EA with duration 45 days - up today.

I posted this statement today to my university friend to USA and received from him answer today. He told this is impossible to predict market and have not any trust to my scientific work. I sent him reference to this forum and this post is goal to confirm him that all this publications belong to me

Files:

hero447:
user666 are u here sir ??? can u attach this indi?

Yes, sir, today I'm here

shilox:
I think this USER fellow is using AFFI indicators.

What is it "AFFI indicators" ? I do not know. Please provide link for more information. World of information is unlimited so impossible to know all.

shilox:
Why would you take all the time to post all that you have without saying whether or not you selling or sharing? Total waste of time if you ask me.

This is only scientific investigations. Nothing commercial is here. Nothing for sale.

hleeboy:
As a scientist hey? So you dont Know that a scienctist as to write the method? That a scientist should be evaluated by is peers? You just keep announcing bullshit my friend. You some kind of lonely person? crazy person? Go home boy!

After method will be patented I'll publish method.

user666:
After method will be patented I'll publish method.

plz sir send us your indicator we wait for you you are very very friendly

Reason: