FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1291

Lesorub:

I don't know, it' s very good on the Jew...

Maybe I can't read.

That's me. I don't put on a "successful scalper" show here, because there's no money in it and nobody gives a fuck.

stranger:
That's me. I'm not putting on a "successful scalper" show here, because there's no money in it and nobody gives a fuck.

well, well...

is the harrier even sold?

Lesorub:

well, well...

is the harrier even sold???

Ilya, if I posted a screenshot on the forum after each transaction, and even suggested targets, and comments, then everyone would go nuts from this mass of useless information for them. And I don't have time for it.

stranger:
Ilya, if after each transaction I would post a screenshot on the forum, and moreover, the proposed targets, and comments, everyone would just flip out from this mass of useless information for them. And I don't have time for it.

yes, yes...

don't forget us sinners when the good ones come along...

You'd better do it beforehand (or when you have some free time...)

Lesorub:

I don't know, it's very good on the Jew...

Maybe I can't read.

Ilya, if you understand)) Ponts our sail, but who is our helmsman?)... No offence, I have good intentions ;-) It's good that you're a successful trader, but that's how it looks when someone shows you his deals))

Evgeniya Balchin:
Ilya, if you understand)) Ponts is our sail, but who is our helmsman?)... No offence, I meant well;-) It's good that you're a successful trader, but that's how it is... I see it when someone shows their deals))

Why are you minding your own business?

Are you being asked, are you being spoken to???

Why do you pry into things you're not asked to?

Evgeniya Balchin:
Ilya, if you get it)). No offence, I have good intentions ;-). It's good that you're a successful trader, but that's how it looks when someone shows their trades))

Leave him alone already, let him show what he wants, it once again confirms his trading - in those pictures that he posted before!

And this is how I see it - .

Lesorub:

and the wooden one will be 82...

Wasn't it at 79, looks like the broker you've got is a schmuck.

Server Muradasilov:

Leave him alone already, let him show what he wants, it once again confirms his trading - in those pictures that he posted before!

And this is how I see it.

Only bureaucrats see it that way! Saw it up and throw it away and then eat it.

Lesorub:

Why are you minding your own business?

Are you being asked, are you being spoken to???

Why are you interfering where you're not asked?

i didn't think you'd understand))
Reason: