"Scary Indicator" OR Market is absolutely predictable - page 14

sabarinathanjairam:
good indicator good forcast

sir will u share this indicator. please sir share this indicator

see before page (13th) last post, but this indicator repaint, could not use regular trade,

sabarinathanjairam:
see before page (13th) last post, but this indicator repaint, could not use regular trade,

yes sir i have this indicator but please sir give the settings of this indicator what is seen in your chart.

sir just 3 values change, but i don't know it is good or bad

pastlnbars 50

varshiftlnbars 50

forecastlnbars 50

No more price predictions? Oh well, I guess the money ran out - he couldn't afford to pay the fortune teller?

Guess the system didn't make money after all?

C'mon! Patent the damned system already please!! And share the indicators / EAs so that others can provide critical feedback on your work to improve results!!!

dear bluepanther3000,

how many indicator share u?

user666:
Dear Members and Administration of Forum 22-03-2012 on one of the Western Forex forum there was placed during one day screenshots of indicator, which is able to predict price movement on 1H charts (and any others!!!) up to 12 bars upfront... During the trading (22-03-2012) day we published our forecasts and all traders there was able during next 12 hours verify market price and compare with our prediction. All 100% of our predictions there was true and market movement there was exactly the same as was predicted. There was predicted not only direction of market but on each bar there was predicted price and changes of trend. ON EACH BAR !!! Many members saw all this. Most of them was shocked... We told them, that this publication has only scientific goal and nothing will be sold. We wanted to show that most modern market theories are wrong. At the end of 22-03-2012 our information from the thread there was deleted without any explanation of reason and access to forum there was blocked. We ask administration of this forum if we can publish the same information here. Our goal is to show for the trader, that market is absolutely predictable and no one large market player can have influence on this giant. This indicator there was created by our scientific team in Spring 2010. Our attempt to publish our results on MetaQuote forum was fail and our article there was returned. Indicator is applicable for any financial instruments without limitations. Very much businesses are interested to hide information, that MARKET IS PREDICTABLE. Scientific Team P.S. if during 24 hours from time this thread was open we will not see any prohibition from forum's administration we will understand it as signal that we can publish this materials here. Thank you. Sorry for poor English - it is my fifth language.

Nothing works in this damn market

SHARKHAN:
More secure forecasting. [ATTACH]12223[/ATTACH]

I mean thats clearly not from this year.... $AUDCHF from 1/31-2/6 never got above 8130 area

Bebini:
We made special MACD indicator, which include our prediction model. This indicator was used instead MACD in EA "MACD Sample" you have in MT4. Results, EA etc are attached. Science always is going forward.

"Thank you user666!

Please attach the indicator "ozhearlytrendoutgold"

We cannot verify the results without it...

Thanks again and happy pips!"

Hello,

I have searched the forum and Google and been unable to find the ozhearlytrendoutgold indicator.

Can anyone help?

I have seek it in archive and will attach.