"Scary Indicator" OR Market is absolutely predictable - page 6

aresmitolaw:
V1.3 or V2.0 ???

This is 1.3 Pro for sure, the v2 is drawing other kind of lines and some text too. Anyway, this is an usual BS predictor as well as the all others out there.... look what is the real price one hour after the initial dots prediction.

Files:

no more posting from user666? or the prediction is no longer from what had been predicted?

Yes,

I wish User666 would come back and explain a bit more about his indicator.. I thought it had great potential.

Bebini:
This is 1.3 Pro for sure, the v2 is drawing other kind of lines and some text too. Anyway, this is an usual BS predictor as well as the all others out there.... look what is the real price one hour after the initial dots prediction.

Hi Bebini.

Just like the weather, it's almost impossible build models that can predict the weather for the next minutes. However if your models based on high scales, like day or week, it's possible to forecast with a high possibility of success.

Your pic show that you use software predictor NNEA on a very lower time frame (1M). At this level noise does not allow building good forecasts.

So if you want to increase the odds you should use software predictor on higher time frames, 1H and above.

Best regards.

So many times I run into these guys that post screen shots of the next magical indicator. In hindsight the indicator looks great but after you pay and load it then you see that it is the same old game salesmen been running for years.

Question and be honest with yourself?

If you had a indicator that could predict future movement of the currency market would you be.....

A. Sitting on fxfisherman trying to get others to believe you?

B. In a penthouse or on a yacht somewhere caring less about members of fxfisherman?

C. At a club with a movie star drinking champagne?

D. Running a multibillion dollar hedge fund.

Probably B,C or D right, surely not A. Probably because I have gotten and posted so many free systems on this forum that I know better and dont believe the hype anymore.

I mean I talk to my russian friends and ask for the latest system that is supposed to promise the world that costs 600.00us and post it here for free the next day only to discover that it is the same old story....New game but the same old story.

There is only really one way to make consistent money in the market and that is news trading. Nonfarm, retail sales...things of that nature. Any other way and the broker will eventually clean you out.I will not argue this fact or try to prove my words as I have been around so many star traders online that are here today and gone tomorrow, I know it to be true.

All predictor indicators are usually BS unless they have Crystal Balls.

Cheers Hermes

So, what happened to the snake oil salesman? Packed up his tent and moved on to another forum in search of fresh prey? Just as well these scammers move on - if they hang around too long they may just get lynched by the angry mob.Or shot by the sheriff (a.k.a. Kevinator)

kevinator:
So many times I run into these guys that post screen shots of the next magical indicator. In hindsight the indicator looks great but after you pay and load it then you see that it is the same old game salesmen been running for years. Question and be honest with yourself?If you had a indicator that could predict future movement of the currency market would you be..... A. Sitting on fxfisherman trying to get others to believe you?B. In a penthouse or on a yacht somewhere caring less about members of fxfisherman?C. At a club with a movie star drinking champagne?D. Running a multibillion dollar hedge fund.Probably B,C or D right, surely not A. Probably because I have gotten and posted so many free systems on this forum that I know better and dont believe the hype anymore. I mean I talk to my russian friends and ask for the latest system that is supposed to promise the world that costs 600.00us and post it here for free the next day only to discover that it is the same old story....New game but the same old story.There is only really one way to make consistent money in the market and that is news trading. Nonfarm, retail sales...things of that nature. Any other way and the broker will eventually clean you out.I will not argue this fact or try to prove my words as I have been around so many star traders online that are here today and gone tomorrow, I know it to be true.

Well said! Unlike user666 , who's just trying to lure noobies with false promises, you told the truth. It's fundamentals like economic releases that move the market.

I'm AMAZED that user666 thought we'd buy his snake oil. There are plenty of clever quants at Goldman, DeutscheBank, etc - if the market was predictable, they would have done so already and then there would be no market .

So far as user666 claiming to be a scientist...well, I am a PhD physicsist and apparently user666 needs to learn about chaos theory - complex ,nonlinear systems like markets are not predictable.

mcmillan:
Well said! Unlike user666 , who's just trying to lure noobies with false promises, you told the truth. It's fundamentals like economic releases that move the market. I'm AMAZED that user666 thought we'd buy his snake oil. There are plenty of clever quants at Goldman, DeutscheBank, etc - if the market was predictable, they would have done so already and then there would be no market . So far as user666 claiming to be a scientist...well, I am a PhD physicsist and apparently user666 needs to learn about chaos theory - complex ,nonlinear systems like markets are not predictable.

I want to tell you the next. Hedge fund is good idea and will be materilized in nearest future.

Price movement consist off two components:

1) Extrapolation of past trend into future

2) Present events of material World, which are making some correction of this trend, sometimes significant.

If second component is not significant in comparison with first we have 95%-99% prediction if not all 100%. Significant influence of second component is also predictable and can be included into main model as special component.

We made special MACD indicator, which include our prediction model. This indicator was used instead MACD in EA "MACD Sample" you have in MT4. Results, EA etc are attached.

Science always is going forward.

Files:

We made special MACD indicator, which include our prediction model. This indicator was used instead MACD in EA "MACD Sample" you have in MT4. Results, EA etc are attached.

Science always is going forward.

Thank you user666!

Please attach the indicator "ozhearlytrendoutgold"

We cannot verify the results without it...

Thanks again and happy pips!

Reason: