NeverQuit's Trading Journal - page 15

Here is my screenshot for today. Forgot that I did not post it earlier in the day. Had a losing day but I'm not upset about it. Looking forward to following my rules and having a better night tonight in a few hours.

Files:
feb26.png  66 kb

Here is my screenshot for today. I had a much better trading day today. I was able to add 6.07% to my trading account. Now I must work on tying together one positive day with another and continuing to obey and follow my rules.

Files:
feb28.png  77 kb

Here is my trading screenshot for today. My confidence is slowly beginning to come back. I'm taking it one trade at a time and nothing more than that.

I was unable to reach my goal of $100 by the end of the month but I'm heading in the right direction with my trading and that is all that matters to me.

Today I was able to pull 8.84% out of the market and deposit it into my trading account. Even with my losing day on Monday of -4.42%, I'm still in profit 10% this week.

Since tomorrow is the beginning of March, I will be able keep track of my trading for the entire month and at the end of the month, I will post some statistics. Since that is over 30 days away from now, I won't get into that much.

I would like to say to all who have sent me a PM, shared their thoughts here on my journal or just stopped by to see the progress...thanks for all of your support and kind words. I have taken it all in and pay attention to all of it. Feel free to continue to stop by and share your wisdom because I'm a sponge and soak it all up.

Files:
feb29.png  67 kb

Here is my trading screenshot for today. I had another profitable day and I'm really proud of myself for getting back on track. I did not allow my negative trading stick with me psychologically.

I'm very serious about being able to trade for a living one day. That is my dream and I will see my dream all the way through until fruition. I know I can do it and will always believe that, even when I face those obstacles that I know I will face. I will NeverQuit!

I changed the color scheme on my trading account so my screenshots will now be black rather than white. Today I was able to make a total of 10.38% profit and I'm done for the day so that is why I'm creating this post so early in the morning. So far this week I'm up 20.87%.

Files:
mar1.png  65 kb

I did not do any trading today. I missed an entry around the London Open and never got the pullback that I wanted to see so rather than chase a trade, I closed up the platform and decided not to trade. My bias was short so when I woke up today and saw the fall, I felt good knowing that my viewpoint was correct.

My trading account is $84.23 as of right now. I made a profit of 20.87% this week.

Have a great weekend!

Looking forward to trying to take some profits from the market this week. I was not able to do it by the end of February but my current goal is to get above the $100 mark in my trading account.

My goal after that is to get my trading account to $150. I believe that I will be able to obtain both of my goals by the end of the month. My current goal of getting above $100 I believe I will be able to obtain by the end of this week.

To all who will be trading, I wish you many profits.

NeverQuit:
Nice to hear from you again Ryan. Yes, kids grow so quickly. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who got threw up on multiple times! Have you started trading yet or are you still observing from the side?

I think my son takes pleasure in it. "*Sniff, sniff* Oh, smells fresh!* */throws up*, *Big gummy goober smile*"

No trading as of yet.. been decently booked up with freelancing and other things. Picked up some private students as well, so as of now, the sun shines, I'm making hay.

Yeah, they know what they are doing and that what makes it even more special.

Congrats on getting some private students. If you don't mind me asking, what do you teach?

RyanMatthews:
I think my son takes pleasure in it. "*Sniff, sniff* Oh, smells fresh!* */throws up*, *Big gummy goober smile*" No trading as of yet.. been decently booked up with freelancing and other things. Picked up some private students as well, so as of now, the sun shines, I'm making hay.

I had a horrible day trading today. Basically everything I made last week I gave back. I got caught in a storm and my power went out for hours.

Sitting on $70.77 right now so I have a mountain to climb to reach my goal but I'm up for the challenge.

Files:
mar5.png  81 kb

I don't know my friends, I'm making my situation worse and worse. I continue to break a rule here and there which leads to a serious problem.

I'm not going to give up but I have some serious thinking to do about how bad I want to succeed in this business.

My account is still alive but surely not heading in the right direction and I want to fix that and fix that now.

Trading is the hardest thing I've ever tried to succeed at in my life. I'm up for the challenge and determined to make it but I know trading the way I have and not following my rules is not going to help me one bit.

My goal now is to forget about reaching a certain financial point but to just trade properly.

Files:
mar6.png  98 kb
Reason: