PakPips (RAS id = 568) - page 9

My new VPS went down this morning, so I had to come in through another terminal...I decided to close the trade in the end, for 1 pip profit as I did not want to miss any adjustments made to the trade while the VPS was down.

Better to miss one trade I guess.

to PakPips

Hello PakPips!

Is there any other way I can contact you. Can not find where from to send PM to you.

Thank You

cr_redfox:
Hi PakPips,

Well I saw it too at +80...but I left it, after all that's what we are paying you for

What about this current position? Don't let this break your winning streak!

Best Regards

Fox

Hello Fox,

Please keep the current positions open. We will have good trades soon.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Thank You

freeipphone:
Hi PakPips,

I found a good indicater LV1,I think it was good to GJ pair M15 chart,and set ExtDepth to 21.

Good day

Yang Jun

Yang Jun Thank you for the indicator. I will see it closely.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Welcome

Soondoock:
Hello PakPips! Is there any other way I can contact you. Can not find where from to send PM to you.

Hi Soondoock,

Please post your message here, I will reply you. By the way what you want to ask? Don't hesitate to send your queries

Best Regards,

PakPips!

ok

Have a question about subscription. I do not have PayPal account and looking for other ways to subscribe.

Did anyone else get the same message I had posted in the attachment. Looks like we are in two trades but it did not execute on my platform.

Supra

Files:

"different price" means that when I switched PC on so some orders already exist with some good pips in profit or loss and market price to open it is too far.

thanks for the reply. i don't believe your strategy of opening an opposing trade will work soon with the nfa ban on hedging correct?? after 5-15-09 i think you would have to close the position to open in the opposite direction (at least for US broker customers).

anyway, best of luck to continue the performance

arsenic786:
Hello there,

Your concern is right, but as I said in my posts "I know how to trade GJ", so leave it to me

Actually I am selling expert not buying, but sometimes I buy when I am 101% sure about buy trades. And if due to one direction trade if I get some loosing trade then I open against direction trade to recover the loses. Thats all.

Hope you understand. You can check my equity curve at RAS website to see what a small drawdown there, but closed with profit finally. And then how smoothly graph going.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

bshoe,

I was wondering too what happens then. I think Pak Pips is doing really well but it is too bad that they are playing games with our hedging abilities. It seems the NFA just comes out with more and more nonsense to strangle traders. And this is all it is. EA's that hedge may not work any longer either. It is sad to see the world ... & forex come to a slow hault.

I do believe Arsenic has an answer for this. I hope he does. I like to have my subscriptions on the first of the month, so I plan on subscribing tomorrow for this service. IMO

ut2

Reason: