How to make a consistently profitable EA?

I just code the EA to trade the patterns of the market, market keeps repeating these patterns, patterns that have worked consistently  over decades. i  see these patterns on weekly, daily charts  and monthly charts.

Anything less than daily charts is considered market noise, noise is like singer shouting and not singing beautifully , trading noise is like a trader making wild chaotic trading entries  and exits on 1,5,30 and 60 min charts.In the case of intraday forex trader, the trader believes  50 pips up and down NOISE TRADING  daily movements is real currency trading

How do you code eas for consistent profitability?

I don't trade noise at all.

It is always started with the author of the logic:

• did he prove his logic for himself (at least), on which way? how many weeks did he spend to understand it? because if he told you that "please convert this indicator to the EA", or he told you that "I attach those indicators to the chart and I see that it is profitable - please code this profitable EA for me" - be away of it, because it is "forex scam" ... scam! ;
  • if he proved his logic for himself so this EA may be profitable (for himself) in case it was coded by professional coder;
  • if he proved that his logic can work, and uploaded his proof for everybody to be accepted, so yes ... I agree with you: this person is the good regular guy doing good job for all of us.

The originator of the logic must know a consistently profitable method, to be able to give a coder the logic.If the original logic provider is not consistently profitable, how can he tell EA how to be profitable? EA can not be profitable, if he just found it profited in back tests, EA was optimised only to profit/trade in history, like a Napoleanic EA.These are EAS made on historical data backtests to profit in history , after the event , with fake back testing money.

What is this logic "of how to be a consistently profitable trader". I know how to make consistently profitable EAS, if you share your secrets, I will share mine.

The short term EA, to make money everyday,every week and every month are called "instant gratification EAS ".  "The EA for monthly profits are called " MONTHLY PAY CHECK FORMULA EA"  People do not want to work , so they get EA  for monthly ATM pay check.This is very similar to saying to a farmer "I will give you a monthly fee ,you make hay (brown dried grass) 12 months of the year in Siberia, even if the sun does not shine.The market does not give you easy money everyday, maybe every week it maybe not, but it certainly does give it every month So do you make EAS to make money every month?

If 99 % of day traders lose money(detailed internet searches on success rate of day traders), how is it possible to make money everyday?It is not impossible , so I ask what is your logic for it.

Commercial banks transactions intraday for banking transactions by bank traders, almost kill all intraday opportunities in forex.The demo back tested EAS make money, without real trading, without slippage, non fills, requotes  and live platform issues or any real trading.

My logic?
It is your thread (you opened it), so place here your logic (because you should start with yourself here on your thread).

I only said my opinion about profitable EAs, for example - if you send me EA telling that it is profitable and I lose 10 dollars with it, so you will have to refund my account (because I used EA based on your request).
I mean: the words "profitable EA" can not be used "just in case" ...

Because "profitable EA" for me is the EA with the profit calculated in yearly basis (losing month, next month is the profitable one; and so on; and totally profitable in yearly basis).
So, what is good for me is not good for the other people. Same with logic ...

Sergey Golubev:

My logic?
It is your thread (you opened it), so place here your logic (because you should start with yourself here on your thread).

My logic is very simple, I only trade when the sun is shining , or when the market is  giving good opportunity, but that is sometimes not everyday or every week.No trade is a trade, so my logic is no trade everyday, only if this week or next week or week after , the sun is shining I MAKE HAY.

Nothing wrong with EA  if it loses 3 months of the year  but makes money 9 months of the year = 6 profitable months = profitable ea on yearly basis.

Hi I just code EA that place order on previous candle high and low but EA is profitable after long time in backtest until around certain date after that fall in loss
Reason: