NeverQuit's Trading Journal - page 21

Today I was able to make a profit on my first day trading this week. I've been pretty busy this week so I've not been able to trade like I would like to but that is part of life.

Happy with the profit.

Files:
jun13.png  69 kb

I'm taking a break from trading. Getting a few others things in my life in order. I will be back soon in the future to pick up where I left off.

Hello Fellow Traders,

I'm back at it again. Wasn't a long break that I took but it surely was a much needed one.

I'm going to be posting in my journal again. There will be a few changes that I make this time around though. One major change is that I will no longer post screenshots. It's much easier to just post and type my results rather than uploading screenshots.

My post will be simple to keep me from over doing it in my journal. Also for those who have been keeping up or for those who will go back and read the previous post my balance is not the same as it was when I stopped posting.

I won't say if it's higher or lower, it's just not the same.

I still strictly trade EUR/USD but will be testing a few other pairs but will not display that information here to keep things from getting cluttered.

I currently have two accounts that I will be posting the results for. One is my primary account and the other is a high risk account I opened. Both accounts receive the same trades they just use different MM rules.

I hope you continue to stop by and leave any comments that you would like. I know this is my journal but I'm okay with people leaving positive post but please nothing negative.

Have a great day!

Here are my trading results from today. My high risk account I began trading last week so I will post those results in this post also so everything is up to day. Today is my first day trading in my primary account since I said I stopped trading a few weeks back.

Primary Account Results: 2 Trades, 50% win rate, +21 pips, +2.15% profit

High Risk Account Results: (Going back to July 12, 2012)

7/12/12: 2 Trades, 100% win rate, +55 pips, +23.16% profit

7/13/12: 2 Trades, 50% win rate, +16 pips, +5.98% profit

7/16/12: 4 Trades, 50% win rate, +5 pips, +2.02% profit

I stop taking trades in my primary account at 12pm PST but have no cutoff for my high risk account. After my cutoff time for my primary account if i take trades in my high risk account, I will post them once the trade is closed out. As of right now, I'm not in any trades.

At the end of the week, I will also post and "End Of The Week" total to sum out how my trading went for the entire week.

Currently in a short trade in my high risk account. Will post later with the end result.

This trade was closed out for a loss of -9 pips. I then went long for +11 pips. I'm currently in a short right now in my high risk account that is up a few pips right now.

I've updated my profit for the day a few post back. I will begin looking for trades in my primary account when Frankfurt opens.

NeverQuit:
Currently in a short trade in my high risk account. Will post later with the end result.

I took no trades in my primary account and my high risk account gained 2.37%.

I won't be trading again until the London Open tonight.

I ended the week last week on a positive note. I'm hoping to do the same thing this week. I was not able to post like I thought I would have been last week so I will try harder this week.

As of right now I have only took one trade for +4 pips.

This post is to shed some light on how I'm trading from this point forward. I'm trading off the 5 minute chart and currently testing my stop loss. I'm going to start with a 20 pip stop loss and see how it goes.

Every 20 pips represents 2% of my trading account balance.

On majority of my trades, I won't have a preset take profit level. There will be some situations where I close a trade manually or have a take profit set but for the majority of my trades, there will be no take profit set.

Since the month of July is almost over I will begin sharing a copy of my trade statistics at the end of August. It won't be anything very detailed. It will just be the end of the month account of some basic information.

As of right now I'm not in any trades.

I did not have any trades today. Fell asleep and missed a few opportunities.

No problem...more opportunities will come in the future.

Reason: