New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 21

Mr Investor:
hey there!

I heard that "currency trading for dummies" is a good one.

Although I'm a newbie as well.

But I started with watching all the tutorials on you tube. Some were pretty helpful!

If you have any other ideas (preferably FREE), I would also like to read somethin.

I would like to recommend 2ndskiesforex. There are some quality materials about trading,Price Action,etc

Wow, thanks!

I'll definitely check it out!

I'm a real newbie here, don't wanna rush - just trying to absorb whatever info I get.

Hoe did you start trading? did it take you lots of time as well? Or did you just learn it on the flow?

Wow! You guys just brought me down! I am new to forex as well and had some very high, yet still realistic, hopes.

jonterns:
Wow! You guys just brought me down! I am new to forex as well and had some very high, yet still realistic, hopes.

why? I mean really why? I'm new too! and i know there's a long way to go. But, just don't give up. I mean... if everything was easy... everyone would be successful....and the chaos would probably rule. =D

No, seriously. don't give up just because you're in the beginning! I'm sure, everyone is worth it - all you gotta do is WANT it. then, you'll find and time and extra efforts.

Good luck to both of us! =)

jonterns:

Unfortunately you are the only person who considers your expectations realistic. When you are new to trading, the only expectation you should have is learning to trade as soon as you can.

So better head off to school first and lets talk when you can read the markets.

Price Action Trading:
Unfortunately you are the only person who considers your expectations realistic. When you are new to trading, the only expectation you should have is learning to trade as soon as you can. So better head off to school first and lets talk when you can read the markets.

Good advice PAT. It is always to better learn before think about future expectations. Those are for the future

If you are new to Forex and does not have sufficient knowledge about it, I suggest that study and learn more about it first. Understanding is the key to make a good trader. Understand the market, understand the trading process will help a lot as not to become foreign in the subject matter. This will be accomplished by visiting and reading Forex sites and forums, interacting with other traders in the community and trying a demo account.

To start in forex first we need to have practice lot in demo account then only we should start with having real account.

Agnnis Bingamin:
To start in forex first we need to have practice lot in demo account then only we should start with having real account.

Almost every forex forum this topic comes up and the majority advice of where you start in forex points to learning.Forex is high risk high reward scheme to earn money so one should devote himself/herself into learning to gain knowledge and skill which are the key to success in this business.Demo accounts are great tool to start your learning and you can also use forums like this to interact with more experienced traders who can give advice or tips to newbies/new traders.

Start with this forum and learn what is here. Then get a demo account and see how you go. You will probably start losing but don't give up!! Come back to the forum learn some more. Being successful at FX is all about learning

Reason: