Kevinator 5m retracement system - page 3

All the trades I will make will be live trades.

I got in before the market closed and in positive territory.....will exit after market opens next week.

Files:
zz.gif  41 kb

Some traders would take 140 pips and say hey I am happy with that but in truth they missed so much more money in that trend.

You can add positions down the trend then add up how many pips each position made. So on this example you turn 140 pips in 680 in one day.

Does this make sense?

Files:
aaa.gif  50 kb

Thank you very much for your comments and concerns.

All posts from my system is traded live.

I understand you are new to the system and it will take you as any beginer time to get used to trading the system.

When you get to the point of anticipation and you trade enough newyork sessions you will begin to notice in fast moving markets price action and after some time learn to maximize your trading profit verses time.

Professional traders not related to any forums and not known to many have been trading this way for 30 years.

We will talk about some beginners trading methods using the system and we will talk about some professional advanced trading methods also.

You have seen how to take a light trend and turn maximum profit.It is up to you as the technician to navigate.

In time as you get more experience trading london and newyork session you can add more positions and more positions until one day you will be at 100% and all of this will be second nature....

thanks so much to kelvin. the mtf stoch is solid. by the time you add FPM support and resistance, You will have a solid system.

Although I do not speak russian I am a member of russian forum and have a thread over there.Some members have modified the system a bit and I took a few trades on it.I will post it here if you would like.

Usdcad 5m 24+ on hold....

Files:
wwwwwww.gif  50 kb

Same new system gbpjpy on hold at 25 pips.

Files:
333.gif  49 kb

Hi Kevinator,

I would like you to post the new system.

Looks interesting, thanks!

The end of the trade at 55+ pips now and will exxit at 75 or if pullback occurs exit at 50.

Files:
bbb.gif  46 kb

Here is the modified version although it is still a work in progress and there will be more versions.

Files:
10525.rar  30 kb
Reason: