Kevinator 5m retracement system - page 4

you can also use the supertrend indicator with this. The supertrend indicator helps to handle the whipsaws. Kelvin, pls can u try this out too.

Current trade I am in eurusd 5m....holding the trade.

This morning the market was switching directions and we should have a productive week from this point on.

Try these indicators with the system and post the version of supertrend you are using.

Files:
SS2009_B.ex4  4 kb
SS2009_C.ex4  4 kb

In this trade live with 20+ pips..willl hold and see how far trade goes.

Files:
eee.gif  48 kb

Hi Kevinator

Thanks for the update,

Regards

What are the rules for the new template? When SS2009_C changes red and lines up with SS2009_B, go short on next bar? When it turns blue and lines up, go long on next bar?

I just looked at one of the pics again and that's not it. I'm confused.

Still trading old rules but I am now adding the other indicators for your and my testing purposes.You would want to line up the two indicators.

I like the first system because the colors pop but the modified mtf stoch is in the second.I have the thread on the russian forum as one of their coders modified the system and it is being tested so it is up to you if you find some good in the addition fine and if not then scrap it.I would like the feed back.

Took the trade based on the break in the indicator and everything else looked find.Also coming in off the low on the TMA.Currently 35+ in positive territory.Will hold for now..................

Files:
ppp.gif  50 kb

Have positiion opent for gbpusd 20+ pips holding and market is pulling back and reversing will look for 40+ the close.

Files:
nnnn.gif  52 kb

Last trade for now as everyone needs my attention as I am needed to take relative to physical therapy at 7am est.Unbelievable as who schedules a doctors appointment at 7am sharp?

Anyway goint to sleep and will continue when I get back about 9am. as it is close to 3 now.

kevinator:
Current trade I am in eurusd 5m....holding the trade. This morning the market was switching directions and we should have a productive week from this point on. Try these indicators with the system and post the version of supertrend you are using.

Hi Kelvin,

I'm using the supertrend nrp new. I will post it later in the day as i'm not on my pc now. By the way, does these ss2009 b and ss2009 c indicator repaints? Also how do you set the TP and SL for this trade system? i use FPM support and resistance indicator. Though very good and most time ( if not all the time) price will always hit either the Resistance or the support depending on the trend of the market BUT the pips i do get when b4 the resistance/support is hit is very few e.g. 7 pips, 8pips, 5pips (most time under 10pips). So when do you actually enter the market to get those 30+ pips. This system looks very promising. How many pips do you make averagely in a day with this system. Also what is your maximum drawdown like in a day? I think people in here needs to be educated on these too so as to have a balanced knowledge of the trading system. Regards

Reason: