Astro... - page 11

profitrader21:
Hi,

Can someone please send me the renamed .bin files to my e-mail address al212226@yahoo.co.uk? I installed them according to the instructions and placed them in the experts/files folder, but as GreatYves described earlier I am only getting an empty window with Venus written on the top left corner. I am using Windows Vista. When I rename the files to .bin, Windows does not recognize .bin as a valid extension and asks me with which program should the files be opened. I hope someone can send me the renamed files by e-mail. Thank you very much.

Regards

I think that you should change the location of your mt4 platform from Program Files to C...When I did,I solved most if not all of the usual problems I had with Vista and mt4 .

Regards

S

SIMBA:
I think that you should change the location of your mt4 platform from Program Files to C...When I did,I solved most if not all of the usual problems I had with Vista and mt4 .

Regards

S

The same with Windows 7

You could also make a right click on metatrader.exe and put it on administrator mode

Astro indicators.

Hello !!!!!!!

I would like to share these interesting indicators that I have found in a Russian Forum.

Really thanks for all the members of this thread.

pacapanes:
Hello !!!!!!!

I would like to share these interesting indicators that I have found in a Russian Forum.

Very interesting, thank you very much.

Could you please post the link to this russian forum?

Regards.

pacapanes:
Hello !!!!!!!

Thanks Pacapanes nice indicators!!

interesting

pacapanes:
Hello !!!!!!!

Pacapanes,

Thanks a lot for your very interesting indicators.

Could you be so kind to post a link to the russian forum where you found them?

It looks like there is a problem with the code,they seem to work fine,but ,when compiling ,I get back several warnings,even if it seems to work well with the following exception,and when trying to use the differential speed of the 2 planets,I get a blank....not so for distance,but yes for speed,and differential speed between Mars and Mercury is the second Bayer rule,so,speed is necessary to test Bayer`s rules.

Regards

S

Astro indicator

Hi,

Thanks Simba and Mr. Tools for your advice. I placed Metatrader in C/Program Files and run the terminal as an administrator but I still get the empty window for the Astro indicator. I would greately appreciate if any of you can send me the renamed .bin files to al212226@yahoo.co.uk. They are the only reason why the indicator does not work. Thanks in advance.

Regards

profitrader21:
Hi,

Thanks Simba and Mr. Tools for your advice. I placed Metatrader in C/Program Files and run the terminal as an administrator but I still get the empty window for the Astro indicator. I would greately appreciate if any of you can send me the renamed .bin files to al212226@yahoo.co.uk. They are the only reason why the indicator does not work. Thanks in advance.

Regards

For me the Astro indicator only working on Weekly chart, but barely get a line on Daily!

SIMBA:
I would like to explain why I am so interested by astro,while I mainly trade based on cycles extracted by very sophisticated propietary indicators developed in a closed private group during months of hardwork..AND NOT FOR SHARE ..I share knowledge and that is what will make you money.

Basically:In my opinion, Astrological events are either the cause or are correlated with price cycles...see the pic,the vertical lines are the dates of the 90 degrees evolutions of Moon Venus,the cycle shown below is calculated by propietary algorithms applied to the time series of prices...they are exactly the same turning points ...I will quote James Smithson,who says it better than most...

"Perhaps the most important point that I would make to you is that the key principles underlying Gann's forecasting methodology are as follows:

Stock and commodity markets are principally driven by cycles and these cycles are produced by the planets. In short, astrological influences drive the financial markets.

Therefore Gann's forecasting method essentially comprised:

Firstly, identifying the particular astrological influences impacting a particular stock or commodity over a particular period of time; and

Secondly, estimating from the so-called Gann angles what the price of a particular stock or commodity would be on a particular day.

This second task is facilitated by the strong tendency for prices to conform to time when a time cycle is complete (All of the rules prove that time is the essential factor and that prices conform to time when a time cycle is complete; Why Money Is Lost On Commodities And Stocks And How To Make Profits, W. D. Gann, 1954). In practice, this means that when a time cycle is complete the price of a stock or commodity will tend to be on an important Gann angle." UNQUOTE

Well,During years,I had had my doubts about Gann,since there is a strong controversy about his success or failure in the markets ...On the other side,what is clear is that there is detailed written proof that he consistently predicted price turns to the dime and to the day..additionally,at the foundation for the study of cycles,astronomy and planetary influences are taken very seriously by people(most of them) with either scientific and/or trading backgrounds)..so,I decided to explore this path and decide based on my own recolection of evidence,I started nearly 3 years ago,and I have to say that the first year I thought I was crazy to waste my time on this..well,fortunately,after discarding the pseudoscience and new age stuff, I found very good advice,in the books of G Bayer and then Bradley F Cowan,that I could either test statistically for correlation or by visual inspection ,and this convinced me that the time learning was well spent.

Why do cycles fail?..Because we don`t know their subjacent cause..so,we find a cycle,like the one shown in the pic,and we expect the next turn to be the 30th of September...but,when we know the cause(or,at least a correlated event),we know that the cycle is going to probably extend for a few days..;)...either that or the sequence is going to stop working,and we will have to find a new sequence for the next month.

BTW...I still haven`t toyed with the Gann angles,I use Pivots and previous highs and lows to estimate the area for a price turn,but I plan to do so and check the veracity of that assertion.

Regards

S

hi

please upload the indicator in your chart name is "win_g1"

thankes

Reason: