Why do you limit the maximum drawdown on the account? - page 28

alexx_v: Not a fact. Not a fact at all.

Well I can't say for sure as I'm not really aware of the subject, but what I've heard or read gives me a reason to say so ))))

I can prove to you that there is no credit at all in margin trading. ) Want some? 100 quid for a lecture.)

alexx_v:
I can prove to you that there is no credit at all in margin trading. ) Want some? 100 quid for a lecture.)

Sasha, give it to me for free.

alexx_v: I can prove to you that there is no credit at all in margin trading. ) Want some? 100 quid for a lecture.)
How about 50 and we don't go to school for the education? ))))

LeoV:

Whether or not they are forced out is another question. Who is forced out and who is not.

But in fact, there is a payment of real interest on unreal money. If you think this is the norm, then there is no point in arguing ))))

In what sense is this the norm or not the norm? If there is a significant skew in some instrument, more pips will go down or up, and the difference between positive and negative swaps is always in favor of the brokerage company. If there is a significant spread in any instrument and more than one pip goes long, for example, then the position is hedged and so are the losses on the swap. That is why they do not have problems with swaps))

Avals: What do you mean by normal or abnormal? As for each instrument, BC's clients are standing up as well as down, and the difference between the positive and negative swaps is always in favor of the BC. If there is a significant slippage in some instrument and more than one pip goes long, the position is hedged and so is the loss on the swap. That is why they do not have problems with swaps))

We are not talking about whether they have problems with swaps or not - we cannot know that for sure.

We are talking about each client individually ))))

LeoV:

We are not talking about whether they have problems with swaps or not - we cannot know that for sure.

We are talking about each client individually )))).

Fluctuations of exchange rates and correspondingly potential losses and profits from them are much bigger than profits from swaps. And if you open with a leverage, you may get a margin call before you earn on swaps. Although I know a guy who earned on swaps for a long time before the crisis of 2008.

Yes, it is theoretically possible to earn interest on a loan that does not exist, but in practice things are less rosy

LeoV:
Why don't we do 50 and not go to school? ))))

The boss is the boss, it's up to me to propose.) I'll refrain from your offer, I don't drink. It's been a long time.

ZS: And I beg you, if you're in margin trading someone will ask for a fee for some kind of credit - tell them to fuck off, they are scammers ))))

sever32:

Sasha, give it to me for free.
Nah, even Paukas doesn't show his free footage, and this is the reveal of the century ))). Maybe I have a beard too... a little... three days of unshaven hair.)

alexx_v: ZS: and please, if someone asks you for a fee for some kind of credit when trading on margin, tell them to fuck off, they're scammers ))))

That's not what this is about. It was originally about ..... I forgot..... I'm too lazy to find..... so what the fuck....))))
Reason: