FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 15

fqbj:

The puppet (smart money) doesn't care about your news. Wherever is more profitable for them, that's where they will go.

I don't know what to call it, mid-term probably, we'll go down on the eu.

That's right, we'll go down, but not necessarily right now.

The drawings are similar. I do it with MT4:

What about you, where do they draw this beauty?

Roman.:

That's right, we'll go down, but not necessarily right away.

Everyone buckle up, put on your helmets and hide under the table. We're expecting a couple of pips over the next month.

Roman.:

That's right, we'll fall, but not necessarily right away.

The drawings are similar. MT4 draws for me:

What about you, where do they draw such beauty?

the OPERATORS line is very similar to the mirror image of the BIG line )

Reshetov:
Everyone fasten their seat belts, put on their helmets and hide under the table. Expect to drop a few pips over the next month.
http://www.zaycev.net/pages/15445/1544570.shtml?miniplayer=true What a bunch of people!

Roman.:

That's right, we'll fall, but not necessarily right away.

The drawings are similar. MT4 draws for me:

What about you, where do they draw such beauty?

Indices in the SOT.

Reshetov:
Everyone fasten your seat belts, put on your helmets and hide under the table. Expect to drop a few pips over the next month.

Maybe you mean by a couple of hundred pips.

I made my point and it's up to you to decide how many pips and in how much time. I just wanted to say that news can affect the market for a short time and then it all goes back to normal.

sanyooooook:
the OPERATORS line is very similar to the mirror image of the BIG line )

That's how they work - mirror image! :-) So it's the BIG ones, and then it's the OPERATORS! Heaven and Earth... :-)

Article, "Training" -> "Club Days" -> video - Master Class "Using CFTC reports in trading .

fqbj:

The indices are in the SOT.

I understood that.
What software is used to process them and draw them as graphs?

They used to draw them immediately on the website, but not any more.

Reshetov:
Everyone fasten their seat belts, put on their helmets and hide under the table. Expect to drop a few pips over the next month.

How is your R-Net doing?

Reason: