Kevinator 5m retracement system - page 2

Hi Kevinator

Thx for this great so far system just made 50 pips on my 1st trade on the eurusd.

However i,m not getting the retracement finder to paint the magneta bars,only when you refresh the indicator,but no worries i entered when the bars cross the zero line.

Regards

Excellent the market is moving good today.Everyday is different and you must learn to adjust.

Here is the current trade 100pips+.....hold.

Files:
ss.gif  41 kb

still in the trade will hold for now.....

Files:
bb.gif  41 kb

Yes same entry as me,look forward to trading with this system next week. what pairs do you trade?

Regards

Eurusd,gbpusd,usdcad,audusd,usdchf,eurjpy,gbpjpy during london,newyork exchange hours.......audusd,eurjpy,gbpjpy during aussie and tokyo exchange hours.

Best results at peak exchange times.

Hard rules in post one is default way to trade.

Another way is to look to mtf stoch for direction then on TMA indicator when price hits the opposite wall of the direction of the trend or in other words price is pulling back but the mtf stoch is going the other direction.Price will slingshot and you can take the next RF bar in the direction of the mtf stoch for a nice move.In other words mtf says buy you wait till price pulls back to the bottom of tma then next buy bar on the rf will be a nice ride.

It will take time to anticipate some of the trades but if you just trade the hot market times and follow the trend you should be just fine.In slow markets the trend can go one way then the next on the mtf stoch.But in fast markets momentum will make trading very easy.

Thanks kevinator for sharing very nice system.

Can you fix the retracement indicator refresh issue ?

Yes i got that slingshot on my very first trade with your system today and bagged 60 pips on eurusd,yes shame about the refresh issue.

Regards

No need to...dont sweat it. Just take the first bar up or bar down.

Also mtf stoch will switch directions on you in choppy markets or in other words repaint.

It would be a problem if using it as a standalone indicator.But since it is used in a system it should not be a problem.

You should still be able to find the right spots.

Hi Kevinator

I need your assistance please. This is a retracement of a different kind. I got this EMA Cross robot on the net but the problem is that, once a buy or sell trade has been opened and when the EMA cross back again the previous trades does not closes. Can you have a look at the code please.

Files:

BMFX:
Hi Kevinator I need your assistance please. This is a retracement of a different kind. I got this EMA Cross robot on the net but the problem is that, once a buy or sell trade has been opened and when the EMA cross back again the previous trades does not closes. Can you have a look at the code please.

I can fix indicator alerts sometimes but coding is not my profession.If you really want the ea to work right you should consult a professional coder to get the work done right the first time as Ea logic is best left to those who code for a living.

I have a friend kolier li who can do the programming for you.He is from code base mql and has bachelor in finance also is master in coding.I would trust projects to no one other.

Here is his websiteTechnical | Kolier.Li and here his email kolier.li@gmail.com as you can see from his website he is the first and last coder you will ever need.

Reason: