PANTHERea.....100% win ratio - page 2

thanks for you

Can any one help?

I have traded for years, off and on, starting, stopping, revaluating, and I’ll be honest never have I had constant success. My system works on paper, on demo accounts but only for short times and not consistently in real trading. I am a single parent of a ten year old boy, after his mother disappeared when he was a baby, so I have distraction there, so is it me

I like the idea of EA,s and have read lot’s about them, some say they are making thousands then on the next blog the next person says they always fail, do they work

I tried several and they have a big problem with entries, getting in the trade miles before they should, luckily I only tried them on demo account or I would not have had the cash to cover the margin. The system that the therumpledone looks great.

Then again as I said I’m no expert, is there an advisor that can do that

Also who would be best to build an EA for me, so I could try my own indicators and system?

Thanks

Thanks FF for sharing your EA...

It is funny how people are asking for results also.. while they can test it out themselves LOL

Anyone who test the EA.. try to post some results here to help the others...

Regards

hello

Forexflash,

Could please post an updated version of Panther EA (receiving a expired message) and the preset file for e/u (as I don't see it in the zip)? TIA!

Thanks ForexFlash! . I'm looking forward towards trying out your EA. Question: From your experience how many pips per week/month, on average, do you get with your EA?.

Thanks much,

~Steve

Thank you ForexFlash,

I have tried myself for about a year to find the holy grail, I have coded dozens of trading systems, but all gave mild results, I had better results with indicators though... I downloaded your system, gonna backtest it and plug it on a demo environment see how it performs over time. Will get back to you in any case.

hi there. thanks for sharing your ea but you could have given the opportunity for people to decide how much money they want to play with (how many lots or fractions of a lot).

Is this the rainbowscalping methode?

Reason: