[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 14

abolk:

AccountProfit() returns the profit value for the current account in the base currency.

When the first profitable one is closed, apparently AccountProfit() becomes less than 0.

You could write it like this:

It works, thank you all!

Doberman101:

Why such a negative response? A grown man... and no one's ever taught you respect?

That's the end of the despatches. I treat my elders with respect, no matter how "rotten" they may be.

The answer was not negative, but instructive.

People, does anyone have an EA that opens and closes orders at a certain time throughout the week for example?

I don't care about the advisor, I care about the scheme of working with time)

Thank you.

Doberman101:

I asked for help in writing code...

Where did you read that I need " EA is not plum and right now"?

If I have offended you - forgive me, generously... :) But... reread your post again from the perspective of someone unfamiliar with the unwritten between the lines of your post... And don't be offended by people - it was a call for you to elaborate on your request, nothing more.

:)

Doberman101:

I asked for help writing code...

Where did you read that I need " EA is not flush and right now"?

This thread is for people trying to write it themselves. But if you post your work and ask for help to make it work, then the conversation would be different. And there are other branches for writing EAs. We also have a job for that.

VINAR:

Artem, are you bringing everything up?

Only the questioner needs something else.

The councillor is not plum and right now.

Nah, mate, not educating, but calling for explicit statement instead of abstraction...

By the way - hello Victor! :))

VINAR:

This thread is for people who are trying to write themselves. If you put your work out there and ask for help to make it work, then the conversation would be different. But there are other branches for writing EAs. We also have a job for that.

"If you are a beginner, you may ask a question or just answer it.

Thanks for the clarification.

artmedia70:

Nah mate, not educating, but calling for an explicit statement instead of abstraction....

By the way - hello Victor! :))

Hi!!!

VINAR:

This thread is for people who are trying to write themselves. If you put your work out there and ask for help to make it work, then the conversation would be different. And there are other branches for writing EAs. We also have a job for that.
I think the man took offense to this word, loosely translated from English into Russian... ...and for that he called me names... and for that he called me all sorts of naughty things... :)

artmedia70:
I think the honourable one was offended by this word, loosely translated from English into Russian... ...by the word's consonance... and for that he called me all sorts of naughty things... :)

I'll correct myself, then.
Reason: