Holy Grail - page 2

davidke20:
Well, you seemed doesn't know much about trading. So, I'm going to give you a brief idea what trading is about.

Buy - Long is to buy the base currency and sell the versus

Sell - Short is to sell the base currency and buy the versus

Long USDJPY means to buy the dollar and sell the JPY. With the same principle, I'm going to sell off the HBN(hell bank note), the interpretation of currency trading will be Long USDHBN. Hope you make some money on my calls. God, cant believe I'm now a major market manipulator. Life treating me so well by those holy grails. Soon I'll launch my new website to sell of my holy grails. I really had enough of them already. I'm now lack of storage space to store my cash and gold. Hope to sell you some of my holy grail to share my wealth with you all. I'm not simply make up a story, its true. I have picture as prove. Dont miss the opportunity. I may sell all my holy grails at very low price. May be 10k / full set 786 unit EA at a time. Full money back guarantee.

Wakakaaa..hahahaaa...MTF, I am just a f**king forex noob here, your explaination enlightened me much, gosh!!.

Your "Always-Long" USDHBN strategy would offer a holy great help on US, uncle Ben would kiss your ass.... the MTF curde oil shot up to 139/barrel, so what's your next HBN strategy?

Guys, thanks for your input and I am sure those who say the holy grail is within are very true however most people don't want to hear that and will continue looking through thousands of systems - have been there myself !!

???????

prasxz:
holy grail is yourself , since forex trading has started there's no holy grail was found ,

think about it

Couldn’t agree more. Even if it did exist, many would stop out once and straight away look for another indicator. As long as you are consistently making pips... that’s all that matters.

I dont believe holy grails and agree with you prasxz

Hi traders

I think that Automated sofftware can help to achive this goals...in future of course ...we have just one task, let's discovering...

hi

if you've got a stable profit ...that's a holy grail , but can u repeat that in the long run ? if you can , that's holy grail , i'm not sure if u give your system to other people they will get a result as u did, so holy grail is within u

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

The idea of saying there is a 'holy grail' is like saying there is one absolute 'all-knowing' answer to trading. That's almost like saying there can be one ultimate solution to every problem.

Trading is infinite in the same way all knowledge is. Without wanting to sound too Zen about it, maybe the real grail is in knowing that idea within yourself...

prasxz:
if you've got a stable profit ...that's a holy grail , but can u repeat that in the long run ? if you can , that's holy grail , i'm not sure if u give your system to other people they will get a result as u did, so holy grail is within u

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Never forget the individual psychology as the main part.

Strong Psychology Trading, good MM, and good trading system, they would harmonized your results...

i.e. the all of three would build a holy grail.

Well said jfx88

jfx88:
Never forget the individual psychology as the main part.

Strong Psychology Trading, good MM, and good trading system, they would harmonized your results...

i.e. the all of three would build a holy grail.

That's why you need a robot in place, psychology factor is not taken into account. Robot even trade for you if it sees this pair "USD/HBN"...

Reason: