PANTHERea.....100% win ratio - page 6

Where can I get these FILES from? There are not contained in the attached zipped file. I need help here if you don't mind Sir?

your MT4\templates\....................pantherquant.tpl

your MT4\experts\.......................PantherEA ver3.0.ex4.

your MT4\experts\indicators\.........EMA Crossover Signal.ex4

................................................La guerre.ex4

................................................Sl ope Direction Line.ex4

Thanks

Dukane

forexflash:
Ok guys, this is the end of my forex path......It took me 5 years to make this(coding lasted for few days), but themethod itself was developed for years. Bassicaly I took all of my knowledge,mixed it, coded it, optimize it........and done that for last 3 years.This ea is something with the highest win percentage that I seen ever.It even surprized me.....yes, it trades only few times a month 1-5 trades,but the win ratio is more than 90%. You will rarely see this ea lose ever.EA incorporates everything that matters for the trader to be sucesfull....support-resistance, round numbers, momentum, volume, more than houndredMAs, and combination of two indicators(2xlaguere and 4xmacd...non lagging)and dont forget the main component for this ea...PRICE ACTION!Guys, dont be a quiters, everybody can do this, you just need to be devotedto forex 100%. Im posting here the codes so everybody can test this EA,and tell me that the more than 90& trades can be profitable.Again, yes, this ea trades a few times a month, but try to use calculator,and tell me how much money can you made with some 50 trades a year!???...the answer...a lot if you use proper money managment. WORKS ONLY ON EURUSD, 5MIN TFit can be edited for any other pair but this preset is for eurusd. FILES: your MT4\templates\....................pantherquant.tplyour MT4\experts\.......................PantherEA ver3.0.ex4.your MT4\experts\indicators\.........EMA Crossover Signal.ex4................................................Laguerre.ex4................................................Slope Direction Line.ex4 ps. it is coded for 5nums brokers....etc 1.45432(im fxpro user)...and yes, it has no external vasriables cos I dont want people to edit anything in it,the ea is optimized the best possible way!!! It will trade 1 lot(security reasons) Enjoy guys, Im sure I will.

forexflash:
Ok guys, this is the end of my forex path......It took me 5 years to make this(coding lasted for few days), but themethod itself was developed for years. Bassicaly I took all of my knowledge,mixed it, coded it, optimize it........and done that for last 3 years.This ea is something with the highest win percentage that I seen ever.It even surprized me.....yes, it trades only few times a month 1-5 trades,but the win ratio is more than 90%. You will rarely see this ea lose ever.EA incorporates everything that matters for the trader to be sucesfull....support-resistance, round numbers, momentum, volume, more than houndredMAs, and combination of two indicators(2xlaguere and 4xmacd...non lagging)and dont forget the main component for this ea...PRICE ACTION!Guys, dont be a quiters, everybody can do this, you just need to be devotedto forex 100%. Im posting here the codes so everybody can test this EA,and tell me that the more than 90& trades can be profitable.Again, yes, this ea trades a few times a month, but try to use calculator,and tell me how much money can you made with some 50 trades a year!???...the answer...a lot if you use proper money managment. WORKS ONLY ON EURUSD, 5MIN TFit can be edited for any other pair but this preset is for eurusd. FILES: your MT4\templates\....................pantherquant.tplyour MT4\experts\.......................PantherEA ver3.0.ex4.your MT4\experts\indicators\.........EMA Crossover Signal.ex4................................................Laguerre.ex4................................................Slope Direction Line.ex4 ps. it is coded for 5nums brokers....etc 1.45432(im fxpro user)...and yes, it has no external vasriables cos I dont want people to edit anything in it,the ea is optimized the best possible way!!! It will trade 1 lot(security reasons) Enjoy guys, Im sure I will.

" Expired already :-( "

I cant seem to use the files can anyone tell me exactly how to go about this?

HI,

I read your article with great interest and also the screen shot, however the EA Zip won't open, is there a problem with it, or is it my pc?

thx

forexflash:

Seems nice, will try.

Also, know that any strategy which is only good for a certain Timeframe and Currency pair is usually the results of many backtesting and curve-fitting. A good system should work on any timeframe and any pair in order to be successful.

Hi Nasr

I couldn´t replicate the two strategies. The indicator 4pma is not even included.

Could you provide the templates?

Thanks, Heiko

My god, 5 years of research and you are giving it all free... I salute you, man.

Does it work for other pairs also? This is the true test for any system's profitability - if it is global and not specifically fitted to a single currency.

the tekst is not readble from the EA advisor.

can you send me the ea by email .

thank you very much

hi thanx for the ea sound very confident ! also its ea but seem u can trade manually i wil try it

cheers

? it says trail is expired?

Reason: