can someone code my strategy for free?

I only have 2 requisite:

1 you're the coder, not an intermediary 

2 you don't sell signals, EAs or indicators and will keep the strategy only to yourself.

3 you have to code management risk well

He who partners me will get money in no time, this strategy almost never lose, and if it does, you will already have made a lot o money to reinvest

This strategy works great, based on a custom indicator that i have created, i'm working on another project and dont have time, but help me to code it

and we'll make money for sure

this strategy almost never lose..

This strategy works great, ....

Do you have a proof?
! x 100

Mohammad Soubra:
Do you have a proof?
! x 100
Sure! i can prove no problem, but first you have to agree the conditions

mrluck1:

I only have 2 requisite:

1 you're the coder, not an intermediary 

2 you don't sell signals, EAs or indicators and will keep the strategy only to yourself.

3 you have to code management risk well

He who partners me will get money in no time, this strategy almost never lose, and if it does, you will already have made a lot o money to reinvest

This strategy works great, based on a custom indicator that i have created, i'm working on another project and dont have time, but help me to code it

sometime i really wonder if this strategy makes money why can't you afford to pay a coder?

To Dua Yong: i didnt' make money already, but the strategy is just great, it's based on last closed candle, so it doesnt repaints, and very deterministic,  i'm not

wrong on this, this strategy makes money, i can prove 

i didnt' make money already
this strategy makes money, i can prove
How! You contradict yourself

To Keith:

I'm in no contradiction, once the EA is finished the programmer will be able to see clearly on strategy tester 

Do you not understand that you are contradicting yourself?

You have not earned any money by using this strategy, so you have no proof. How can you?

Somebody wants proof before coding an EA.

What you mean is that you gave come up with a strategy and you have glanced at some charts and figure that you have found the holy grail. You haven't!

Place trades on a demo account manually. Supply your investor password so that we can see how your strategy performs in real time and maybe then somebody will be willing to code it once they see that you are making profits.

mrluck1:

If you have created an indicator, then you could have made the EA yourself. It does not take much time. I think you have another logic reasons why you need a coder to help you.

To Irwan Adnan: I don't know how to create this  EA,  i'm new here, and  coding is easy but debugging is hard, what a coder could do today i would take a week or more  

mrluck1:

To Irwan Adnan: I don't know how to create this  EA,  i'm new here, and  coding is easy but debugging is hard, what a coder could do today i would take a week or more  

If you can create Indicator then you can create EA too. Create an indicator is more complex than EA. 
Reason: