PANTHERea.....100% win ratio - page 3

Hello, I need a good expert advisor, that has been tested on a life account. Also I would like to learn how to test an expert advisor.

Thanks, Ety

Forexflash,

Could please post an updated version of Panther EA (receiving a expired message) and the preset file for e/u (as I don't see it in the zip)? TIA!

can someone post a working zip of this EA?

oilfxpro:
Give us some of what you guys are on .Seems like it gives you highs and illusions of 100% unbelievable no loss ?

This one sounds like another Steinitz HAS MTF no loss system that started from this thread and on sale for $49.95 ??????

LaTeCoMeR:
This one sounds like another Steinitz HAS MTF no loss system that started from this thread and on sale for $49.95 ??????

There's not much wrong with HASMTF - so long as you set it up properly and close it at the end of every week or so, it works well. Until only robots trade, there wont be a profitable robot you can leave unattended. Oh and ignore the 'no loss' statement...

sl

thanks i will try it next week

ety:
Hello, I need a good expert advisor, that has been tested on a life account. Also I would like to learn how to test an expert advisor.Thanks, Ety

you can buy an EA or just find free EA (but need to optimize that suit your needs),I recommend commercial EA like FAPTURBO

fxtrendline:
you can buy an EA or just find free EA (but need to optimize that suit your needs),I recommend commercial EA like FAPTURBO

how long have you been trading the FAP?

Hi im new here, can any one help me on how to install this PantherEA. Usually i copy and paste the file with extension .exe,.tpl,.mq4. But this time only 1 file without extension. Thanks

Ghostfx:
Hi im new here, can any one help me on how to install this PantherEA. Usually i copy and paste the file with extension .exe,.tpl,.mq4. But this time only 1 file without extension. Thanks

stuff here wasnt working for me either until i got 7zip.com it a free zip utuility.later

Reason: