PANTHERea.....100% win ratio

Ok guys, this is the end of my forex path......

It took me 5 years to make this(coding lasted for few days), but the

method itself was developed for years. Bassicaly I took all of my knowledge,

mixed it, coded it, optimize it........and done that for last 3 years.

This ea is something with the highest win percentage that I seen ever.

It even surprized me.....yes, it trades only few times a month 1-5 trades,

but the win ratio is more than 90%. You will rarely see this ea lose ever.

EA incorporates everything that matters for the trader to be sucesfull....

support-resistance, round numbers, momentum, volume, more than houndred

MAs, and combination of two indicators(2xlaguere and 4xmacd...non lagging)

and dont forget the main component for this ea...PRICE ACTION!

Guys, dont be a quiters, everybody can do this, you just need to be devoted

to forex 100%. Im posting here the codes so everybody can test this EA,

and tell me that the more than 90& trades can be profitable.

Again, yes, this ea trades a few times a month, but try to use calculator,

and tell me how much money can you made with some 50 trades a year!???

...the answer...a lot if you use proper money managment.

WORKS ONLY ON EURUSD, 5MIN TF

it can be edited for any other pair but this preset is for eurusd.

FILES:

your MT4\templates\....................pantherquant.tpl

your MT4\experts\.......................PantherEA ver3.0.ex4.

your MT4\experts\indicators\.........EMA Crossover Signal.ex4

................................................Laguerre.ex4

................................................Slope Direction Line.ex4

ps. it is coded for 5nums brokers....etc 1.45432(im fxpro user)

...and yes, it has no external vasriables cos I dont want people to edit anything in it,

the ea is optimized the best possible way!!! It will trade 1 lot(security reasons)

Enjoy guys, Im sure I will.

Files:
pantherea.gif  59 kb
PantherEA.zip  17 kb

Here is a version of extern inputs for TP,SL,TSL for the users

of the other brokers that dont use 5 digits.

Files:

Some of the main rules for entry:

Long
ENTRY: First We wait for a long signal alert

LAGUERRE: Laguerre line must cross the 0.15 from below and head up

MACD: signal MACD must be above 0

STOP LOSS: below recent LOW

Short

ENTRY: First We wait for a short signal alert

LAGUERRE: Laguerre line must cross the 0.75 from above and head down

MACD: signal MACD must be below 0

STOP LOSS: above recent HIGH

All the criteria must be met at the bar with signal or one after! If everything is not met at the signal bar or one after, leave it alone! It might eventually go the right way, but in the long term it will give more false trades. Only take trades where at the signal bar or one after all these rules apply! We enter the next bar after the signal.

Thank you forexflash for your ea, I'm wondering if can be used with micro lots?

Other question is, your tests are backtest or live?

Thanks!

No, lot size is 1, and you can not change this!

ultimately only one kind of result matters, live results (not hypothetical).

do you have live results? if so, would you please post them.

thanks.

Wow... that was one he** of a chart!!

Yes, could you post some live results please?

I dont need to prove anything to anybody, cos I realy dont care!

You can use this method manualy to make money!

Why dont you test it yourself!??

Regards

forexflash:
Ok guys, this is the end of my forex path......It took me 5 years to make this(coding lasted for few days), but themethod itself was developed for years. Bassicaly I took all of my knowledge,mixed it, coded it, optimize it........and done that for last 3 years.This ea is something with the highest win percentage that I seen ever.It even surprized me.....yes, it trades only few times a month 1-5 trades,but the win ratio is more than 90%. You will rarely see this ea lose ever.EA incorporates everything that matters for the trader to be sucesfull....support-resistance, round numbers, momentum, volume, more than houndredMAs, and combination of two indicators(2xlaguere and 4xmacd...non lagging)and dont forget the main component for this ea...PRICE ACTION!Guys, dont be a quiters, everybody can do this, you just need to be devotedto forex 100%. Im posting here the codes so everybody can test this EA,and tell me that the more than 90& trades can be profitable.Again, yes, this ea trades a few times a month, but try to use calculator,and tell me how much money can you made with some 50 trades a year!???...the answer...a lot if you use proper money managment. WORKS ONLY ON EURUSD, 5MIN TFit can be edited for any other pair but this preset is for eurusd. FILES: your MT4\templates\....................pantherquant.tplyour MT4\experts\.......................PantherEA ver3.0.ex4.your MT4\experts\indicators\.........EMA Crossover Signal.ex4................................................Laguerre.ex4................................................Slope Direction Line.ex4 ps. it is coded for 5nums brokers....etc 1.45432(im fxpro user)...and yes, it has no external vasriables cos I dont want people to edit anything in it,the ea is optimized the best possible way!!! It will trade 1 lot(security reasons) Enjoy guys, Im sure I will.

Hello forexflash,

What version of panther EA is best to run on MT4 thanks.

JP

forexflash:
Ok guys, this is the end of my forex path......It took me 5 years to make this(coding lasted for few days), but themethod itself was developed for years. Bassicaly I took all of my knowledge,mixed it, coded it, optimize it........and done that for last 3 years.This ea is something with the highest win percentage that I seen ever.It even surprized me.....yes, it trades only few times a month 1-5 trades,but the win ratio is more than 90%. You will rarely see this ea lose ever.EA incorporates everything that matters for the trader to be sucesfull....support-resistance, round numbers, momentum, volume, more than houndredMAs, and combination of two indicators(2xlaguere and 4xmacd...non lagging)and dont forget the main component for this ea...PRICE ACTION!Guys, dont be a quiters, everybody can do this, you just need to be devotedto forex 100%. Im posting here the codes so everybody can test this EA,and tell me that the more than 90& trades can be profitable.Again, yes, this ea trades a few times a month, but try to use calculator,and tell me how much money can you made with some 50 trades a year!???...the answer...a lot if you use proper money managment. WORKS ONLY ON EURUSD, 5MIN TFit can be edited for any other pair but this preset is for eurusd. FILES: your MT4\templates\....................pantherquant.tplyour MT4\experts\.......................PantherEA ver3.0.ex4.your MT4\experts\indicators\.........EMA Crossover Signal.ex4................................................Laguerre.ex4................................................Slope Direction Line.ex4 ps. it is coded for 5nums brokers....etc 1.45432(im fxpro user)...and yes, it has no external vasriables cos I dont want people to edit anything in it,the ea is optimized the best possible way!!! It will trade 1 lot(security reasons) Enjoy guys, Im sure I will.

Thanks for you post

Al

Reason: