PANTHERea.....100% win ratio - page 8

robminer is good but very slow to make profit if u not in rush and have over 3k running it on 0.01 lot u slowly make small profits

cheers

does panter works on live account?cos even on demo says expired!

Hey Guys,

I am just curious from reading the first few pages of the thread if the EA was as much as he thought it would be??? because to just assume and say that it was the end of his forex path sounds like jumping the gun a little.

From what i have seen and heard over the years is that all EA's show great results on the strategy tester then you go live and they either fail from the get go or work for a short time and the brokers start playing games and the EA stops working.

I don't use EA's i like to trade a sit there burning candles and bars into my eyes lol. No really i do!! ......not that anyone cares

But for whatever reason i just wanted to see if it worked out well for him, he sounded so sure about it and i would like to hear a success story from a EA trader.

PEACE!

nasir.khan:
and if this system trades on these signals you dont need 5 years to "make" it.

Hi Nasir,

Salaam - I am fascinated by yr indicators brother. Please allow me test it out. What is the TF that the indi is most effective?

nasir.khan:
and if this system trades on these signals you dont need 5 years to "make" it.

Hi Nasir,

Salaam - I am fascinated by yr indicators brother. Please allow me test it out. What is the TF that the indi is most effective?

This should work now without being expired. I dont know how effective the EA is, has a TP of 900 and SL of 300. This and other settings are changable within the code. The indicators are in the zipped file in post one. Thanks to forexflash for this EA. And hope you don't mind me de-compiling the code and keeping this EA alive!

Files:

Hello

Can this ea work with A ECN broker.

Regards

marcramon:
HelloCan this ea work with A ECN broker.Regards

This EA is no longer being supported by the author; I think that you need to test things out yourself.

forexflash:
Some of the main rules for entry: Long
ENTRY: First We wait for a long signal alertLAGUERRE: Laguerre line must cross the 0.15 from below and head upMACD: signal MACD must be above 0STOP LOSS: below recent LOWShortENTRY: First We wait for a short signal alertLAGUERRE: Laguerre line must cross the 0.75 from above and head downMACD: signal MACD must be below 0STOP LOSS: above recent HIGHAll the criteria must be met at the bar with signal or one after! If everything is not met at the signal bar or one after, leave it alone! It might eventually go the right way, but in the long term it will give more false trades. Only take trades where at the signal bar or one after all these rules apply! We enter the next bar after the signal.

thanks for this wonderful indicator....

samir..

How do i use the ea. It will not allow me to compile the ea and it does not show up in my list even though i have transferred it to meta editor

Reason: