The London Open - page 119

Afternoon all

Great day overall...Guys on their 1st day making over 180pips, 225pips, 217pips etc etc...Thats what trading is all about.

This is a money making machine and when it clicks it clicks.

Well done to you all.

Really enjoyed GBPJPY, CABLE, OIL and GOLD myself and a solid day at the office.

See you all at 7.00am tom.

Have a good evening.

Dan

Nice work - certainly allows you to afford a reasonably attractive Swedish auapir, and not one from Wales! WTI went to plan but I was surprised to see Gold break MP. But as you say play whats in front of you.

Happy days....and until yonder morrow Dan - nos da.

TerraPip Rock

Hi all

I had to show u this from my other thread...I am so happy to see these kind of results. Excellent news!!!

------------------------------------------

Hi Dan.

At my first whole session in the live room I banked a whooping 360 pips today, I'm impressed, and this was only in the afternoon session. I came in too late for the am session as I was working night shift yesterday.

Looking forward for tomorrows AM session.

My trades were

£/Y short 97 pips

€/Y short 150 pips

$/Y short 59 pips

€/£ Long 54 pips.

Regards

Einar B.

Hi all

You have to read this one as well...

Now this is what u call trading. 1000 pip days dont happen that often and i have to say i am blown away.

That is brilliant Nicola...Well done.

Dan

-------------------------------------------------------

Dan & Zak ... I don't have the words to say thank you.

When I joined I was hoping for 500 pips a week and I thought that was GREAT!

Here is my score for today which speaks for itself. If I ever have a child I may have to call it Danzak (wait isn't that a curry?) anyway ... fanfare ...

USDJPY short +238

EURJPY short +184

EURUSD short +47

GBPJPY short +296

WTI short +249

OIL short +238

TOTAL 1252 pips

Can I say what a difference having a couple of screens has made to my results? Before if I was in more than 2 trades I was a wreck trying to manage both. Now I can sit back, look at the big picture, put in my targets and wait patiently for the pips.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Nicola

PS - For anyone who doesn't know me I started trading in November for the first time. I found Zak on Youtube and started copying his trades which led to the live room. The rest is history.

Good Morning all.

A fantastic start to the week yesterday with all the Yen pairs behaving nicely for us.

GBPJPY did hit the 132.00 final target so hoping that a few of you managed to stay in from the 135.50 level.Well done especially to Nicola who scooped a whopping 1200 pips in total. Congratulation to you. Very well done indeed.

Onto this mornings session we are now witnessing so consolidation after the falls and with USDCHF looking like she wants to push a little higher, have not got the uniform correlation between my 6 pairs that I like to see. It looks like a push past 1.1225 might see this back at 1.1600 at some point.

USDJPY-Very weak but does need to retrace a bit. Nothing but red on 4hr chart for over a week so would like to see a pullback before taking any action on this one.

GBPJPY-Looks set to take on the 130.00 level again which is bizzarre considering this pair once traded at 500.00!I won’t be looking to trade this pair this morning and still have a tiny part-position from yesterday. Again, needs a pullback.

EURJPY-Just a huge huge wall of red on 4hr chart this can not realistically fall anymore. Rather darinly we managed to get 100 out of this yesterday afternoon, so well done to those who traded this.

USDCHF-Looks likely to push higher IF the resistance at 1.2525 gives way. Best of a bad bunch for me this a.m. but everything in correct order. Pay attention to Dan’s synopsis on EURUSD to add weight to this conclusion.

GBPCHF-Channelling in a 60-70 pip range at the moment. Looks appealling IF breaking down through 1.6490 so watch for that.

EURCHF-Looks pretty weak and a break below yesterday’s low of 1.4845 would see this lower. Looks good on 4hr chart too if it takes out the long-term support at around the .30-.35 level.Swiss pairs look more appealling this morning. forget the Yens

Have a good morning.

Zak

-----------------------------------------------

Good morning all

Congratulations to Nicola for being student of the day with 1252 pips in the bank.

Yesterday saw powerful moves and today we need to be aware of any pullbacks.

OIL – Still looks weak but DS1 at $42.50 is holding support for now. Any break back above $44.00 would signal a test to the DP at $44.85 otherwise waiting for another shoring opportunity back down through DS1.

GOLD – Powerful move south yesterday and still looking heavy below the 60min 20ma. Remember to trade with the trend and 60min 20ma. Triggers need to line up for any short play and be careful around yesterdays low at $814.00. There will be support so any break here would signal a further move south.

AUDUSD – Broken major support. With GOLD falling AUD will continue to weaken. There has been no retracement as yet so I am cautious with this one. Yes it will continue to weaken but be careful of a retracement today.

EURUSD – Broken the 1.3305 support level. Again this looks weak however it’s all about the entry. Again make sure u trade with the trend and trade with the triggers. I have been kicked into this one on the break of support.

CABLE – Broken the 4hr 50ma and looks very weak after yesterday’s falls. Stay with the main trend but be aware of pullbacks. I have also been kicked into this on the break of the 4hr 50ma overnight.

Happy Pipping.

Dan

Good morning all

Got kicked into CABLE 1.4295 and EURUSD 1.3295 in the early hours.

The frustrating thing about this morning was that there was limited entry points on my side due to the risk of pullbacks. The good news is on Zak´s side the EURCHF 1.4875 - 1.4820 and GBPCHF 1.6490 - 1.6390 all worked to plan and pips were made.

I have banked part of my CABLE trade below the 1.4700 level. This is going to test the lows again at 1.4300

I am looking for GOLD to break the support $814.00. For this to break i would really need EURUSD to break below the support at 1.3200. I will be adding to my EURUSD position on the break here.

I still OIL lower and it has broken yesterdays low. Look for pullback and entry using the triggers.

Have fun

Dan

Files:
cable1301.gif  20 kb

Dear Pipsters,

Unlike Dan I am long WTI - entry at 36.22. I have a larger s/l and hope to build a longer term position. Stop for reference is below old daily low at 34.50. I know this is not everybodys idea of low risk, but I have looked at the daily chart and well, I am putting my money where that hole in my face is! Wish me luck.

Bottom Calling Rockie

Files:

Hi Rock

Yes not in Oil anymore...Broken 60min 20ma so closed position.

Made a few cheeky pips on way down.

Will wait and review on next support.

Well traded. U r the OIL guru!!!

D

Dear Pipsters,

Just to update, I have closed 1/2 my WTI position at 38.77 the other side of DP. Moved stop to 37.10 and am going to let this one ride. Total pips for the trade 255. Will update the average once this puppy has finally stopped running.

Lovely, lovely. lovely

Oiled and Waxed Rockie

Files:

Well done Rock...

U r much better at OIL than i am...I only trade it once or twice a month when i am comfortable with the setup. Excellent trading.

Got to run but overall a great day.

CABLE and EURUSD being my two plays of the day.

Keep up the good work.

Great team effort.

D

Reason: