The London Open - page 117

So are we Dan! Wasn't really up to full speed last week, happy to see so many made v good pips. Hope to share in the fun from this week!

Cheers,

Mr & Mrs Spitfire

Afternoon...

and a belated Happy New Year to you all.

I haven't posted for a couple of weeks and come back to Swedish nannies, Au Pairs and spanking parties - and all this from you Daniel Armitage! Tut tut.

Rockdrive and Strat, what have you done to Dan? Have you been spiking his drink or is it sleep deprivation?

Anyway, may I wish you all lots of visits from the pip pixie and, ahem, my application for the nanny job is in the post although I don't quite meet all the criteria - does it count if I've been to Denmark?

Have a great week.

RS

spitfire_412:
So are we Dan! Wasn't really up to full speed last week, happy to see so many made v good pips. Hope to share in the fun from this week! Cheers, Mr & Mrs Spitfire

Hi MR & Mrs Spitfire

Dont rush things...There is plenty of time to make lots and lots of pips but you need to practice the strategy first before playing it for real...

It will all fit into place vvv soon but give it a little time.

See u tom.

D

rollingstone:
Afternoon... and a belated Happy New Year to you all. I haven't posted for a couple of weeks and come back to Swedish nannies, Au Pairs and spanking parties - and all this from you Daniel Armitage! Tut tut. Rockdrive and Strat, what have you done to Dan? Have you been spiking his drink or is it sleep deprivation? Anyway, may I wish you all lots of visits from the pip pixie and, ahem, my application for the nanny job is in the post although I don't quite meet all the criteria - does it count if I've been to Denmark? Have a great week. RS

The criteria isn't set in stone and always a place for RS at the dinner table...Denmark, Sweden...Who cares!!!

Happy New Year to you 2!!!

Yes dont know what happened to me on friday. Definite sleep deprivation and one beer usually sends me over the edge at my fine age of 34.

Hopefully see you tom. Cant wait and pip hungry!!!

D

Rollingstone, glad to see you back, thought we had lost you!

Denmark eh? Sounds to me like you have been for an encounter with Anders! We'll be able to tell from your results.

By the way, which Rollingstone are you? Somehow, only Brian Jones seems to be anywhere near close to your old avatar - and what have you done with the old one - Dan is missing it so bad which is probably the reason for this latest outburst.

Rock on, Strat

rollingstone:
Afternoon... and a belated Happy New Year to you all. I haven't posted for a couple of weeks and come back to Swedish nannies, Au Pairs and spanking parties - and all this from you Daniel Armitage! Tut tut. Rockdrive and Strat, what have you done to Dan? Have you been spiking his drink or is it sleep deprivation? Anyway, may I wish you all lots of visits from the pip pixie and, ahem, my application for the nanny job is in the post although I don't quite meet all the criteria - does it count if I've been to Denmark? Have a great week. RS

Miss Pitstop,

My you are looking so awfully well..........what you been doing with yourself. Dans desparate - look at his posts, he's totally convinced he needs spanking by a large Swedish nanny. Next thing he'll be telling us is that he and Le Pimp like to dress up!! We know where this is all going.

Look forward to catching up - you can always send me an email to keep up to date. I think you are smuggling people in to Telford for some dodgy agricultural activities and to indulge your own potato growing fetish. Hope your washing your hands!

OK - I'll leave you now. Off to watch NY Giants in the NFL playoffs. No booze, no bread and targeting a big reduction in my frame size. Its a sad affair!

Bye now my pink blonde - chase that mutley and Dick Dasdardly. Go girl

Starving Rockie

spitfire_412:
So are we Dan! Wasn't really up to full speed last week, happy to see so many made v good pips. Hope to share in the fun from this week! Cheers, Mr & Mrs Spitfire

Hi guys - best you two buy some bigger tins for the pips coming your way. Stick with the strategy - tidy up your charts and continue to be patient. Happy New Year to the Spitfires.......and good hunting.

Positive Rockie

rockdrive:
Miss Pitstop, My you are looking so awfully well..........what you been doing with yourself. Dans desparate - look at his posts, he's totally convinced he needs spanking by a large Swedish nanny. Next thing he'll be telling us is that he and Le Pimp like to dress up!! We know where this is all going. Look forward to catching up - you can always send me an email to keep up to date. I think you are smuggling people in to Telford for some dodgy agricultural activities and to indulge your own potato growing fetish. Hope your washing your hands! OK - I'll leave you now. Off to watch NY Giants in the NFL playoffs. No booze, no bread and targeting a big reduction in my frame size. Its a sad affair! Bye now my pink blonde - chase that mutley and Dick Dasdardly. Go girl Starving Rockie

Rock my lovely wife is preparing me an avacado, tomato and mozzarella salad...

What part of that meal is going to fill me up? I usually eat half a cow!!!

See u tom.

D

rockdrive:
Hi guys - best you two buy some bigger tins for the pips coming your way. Stick with the strategy - tidy up your charts and continue to be patient. Happy New Year to the Spitfires.......and good hunting. Positive Rockie

Well said Rock...

I love it when you get that positive feeling.

Superb!!!

We are all going to have a cracking day tom.

D

Aaaah, boyz lovely boyz, how good it is to hear from you all and my aren't we all pumped and ready for pips.

Yes, Miss Pitstop seems more appropriate as I am more likely to end up being tied to a train track than make the front page of Vogue (i know, hard to believe, ha ha). I'm afraid little Miss Minxy has moved on to pastures new so it's pretty in pink now I'm afraid.

Ha ha Rock, funnily enough I had to speak to a potato grower from Telford last week, I didn't wash my hands afterwards though, do you think there are some little new potatoes on the way? Holey moley, hope not!

Ah Dan, thanks for my place at your table, I rather like avacado, mozarella and tomato salad, yum.

And Strat, oh no, you won't lose me. Penelope Pitstop, Penelope Prittstick (careful how you read that one). I'm sticking around here for good that's for sure.

Last, but not least, Mr and Mrs Spitfire. As Rockie says, be patient and wait for your Eureka! moment. It happened to me a few months ago, everything I have learnt from Dan just clicked and made sense and become so much clearer. Dan's great teaching along with my journey along the learning curve I guess.

Good luck pipsters, have a great week, hope to see you in the Live Room and be back with you properly soon.

RS

PS Ooooh Dan, I like your new Gold Star, who's been a good boy then?

Reason: