Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 43

Al2897:
Hi,Does anyone have the indicator in the bottom window of the screenshot below? It appeared on two other forums, but the owners did not want to post the indicator. They claim it does not repaint. If anyone has it, can you please post it? Tank you.Regards

Hi Al2897,

Did you manage to find it? It would interest me very much.

Robert

Hi,

Anyobdy know what is the indicator of the picture, which shows the small balls where to sell and buy it. And is it good to use it ?

I was reading a manual that said that if used together with the support resistance indicator (attached), it will be very powerful.

Thanks!

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

azriesa:
did anybody have new version of super trend line and fibo calculation indi?

I think you can find it by googling....there is so much fibo calculation there....

cosmicorex:
please i need a silver trend alert indicator and also b_ band.help me out thanks.

Have you found it in meanwhile?

If so where have you found it?

chunnel:
Have you found it in meanwhile? If so where have you found it?

You can try looking for it in 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage...

chunnel:
Have you found it in meanwhile?If so where have you found it?

You can try to find it in other forex forum like forexfactory or forex-tsd...or just googling...

hello all

I am new here.

hope to lean from you guys

keep up the good work

WAI WONG:
Thanks for everybody for buy and sell signal

OH! Feeling so good here. I download 7 buy/sell indicators right now from first page. I will try all of them in demo account. I will use combination of the profitable trading indicators to make the most.

Hi there

Here is a Kolachi method I found on fxfisherman forum I can't remember which forum on fxfisherman. I am not sure if this is the one you looking for.

Name: This Method be called as "Kolachi Method"©

Method:Use 1H chart.Use wma5 and ema21.Use MACD or CCI for better understanding.Place 55 ema, 100 ema and 200 ema on your chart.

Signals:when wma5 changes its slope place the entry.Wait for the pull back to ema21.If it crosses through it then be patient and exit on next change of slope.If it is repulsed then exit as soon as possible preferably with some profit.Repeat the process again on change of slope.

Whipsaws: Unlike other crosses this method has very few possiblilites of whipsaws.The reason being the difference in the period of two MAs.Moreover our entry is not the cross itself but the change of slope of wma5.In case of whipsaw you will see the repulsion of wma5 from ema21 but you have already break even or locked few pips.

Axis: wma5/ema21 has an axis of pullback which is 200 ema.It goes to a cetain level away from it and then it is pulled back for obedience till it is allowed to cross otherway to certain extent.

Comments:

1)You will mostly see that wma5 is repulsed from ema21 on the first attemp mostly.

2)On second attempt it will mostly cross and may be stopped by ema55 which is a strong resistance and support in my system.

3)Once price has breached it then it will face ema100 as next level and the last one is ema 200.

4)Once wma5 has crossed an ema it is usually not the routine that it will cross back the same ema unless it has crossed some other higher level prior to that.

5)Tackle repulsion from ema55 carefully bcoz it means price has equal probability to cross it again as emas have habit of rejecting once atleast.

Legal Info:

1)I have used this system with live account and is very successful.I am not convincing anyone to use it.My intent is to share my knowledge and experience.Decisions in Trading are ones own responsibility.sometimes you need your discretion about deciding entry and exit while looking at MACD,CCI, fibo levels etc.But mostly it is systematic.

2)This material is copy righted.Any copy, reproduction,or use must contain the title as "Kolachi Method"©.

I never tried this method myself. Let me know if you have any success with it.

rmamter:
hello.. i am newbie here..trying to know how david kolachi method works for FOREX and if there any david kolachi software for MT4..

WAI WONG:
Hello Everybody, I want to get the MT4 indicators from attached chart. Attached indicators are not for MT4. for Ninjatrader platform. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum Hello Wai Wong, then did you find the MT4 version of Ninja indicators? If yes may you share... Thanks
Reason: